Mario Kart 7

I dont find it too confusing, throw a item at an enemy, get a point, drive away, get an item, rinse repeat.

Although, its turning into a point-based Battle, not a battle of how many Balloons are left and when you run out you lose.

I think they should have brung back Chain Chomp Wheel but you could go outside into the Water.

I'm a bit disappointed that the final retro track is SNES Rainbow Road, but hopefully, it'll be updated enough to be good by today's standards.

Smugleaf said:
I'm a bit disappointed that the final retro track is SNES Rainbow Road, but hopefully, it'll be updated enough to be good by today's standards.

Hearing that does make me happy that the Rainbow Road tracks aren't being ignored.

Nintendo kinda screwed up this roster. I would have been fine with one newcomer, and actually some good characters (Waluigi, Toadette, Baby Mario, Jr, or something like that

No Waluigi? No Baby Luigi? :'(

Wow. Roster is screwed up and they left out so many important characters, I'm kinda disappointed. I hope they were wrong though and there would be more characters coming that are not confirmed yet.

Well, I hope they will include DLC.

Even though there's no Baby Luigi, I'm still getting the game. At least Toad's in.

Baby Luigi said:
Well, I hope they will include DLC.

Even though there's no Baby Luigi, I'm still getting the game. At least Toad's in.
I think the DLC they mentioned were downloading ghosts for tracks.
I'm still getting the game too, a bad character roster won't stop me from getting it.

New Super Mario said:
DLC is where you download stuff right?

DLC means downloadable content, so yes, it is where you download stuff.

You have to wait maybe later to download new tracks or characters, if there are any or if Nintendo has plans to make them.

Nintendo really made a jump here. If the information is true, it is pretty surprising that Nintendo dropped all these characters so easily. Perhaps they wanted a fresh new start? Who knows (let us hope for DLC)..

Also I don't know if it is true, but I have been hearing recently that the Rainbow Road course in MK7 apparently has only 1 lap (just like that Wuhu Loop course). Either this is going to be one long Rainbow Road or one difficult course if this is true. :S

I'm actually pretty neutral on Rainbow Road having one lap. Usually, courses with one lap are pretty long.

Quite true. Additionally, I believe this is probably a first in the Mario Kart series to implement 1 lap courses (correct me if I'm wrong). Perhaps, this Rainbow Road might be quite interesting (even though all of them are generally quite fun) considering that it will probably be much longer. A race on this course will probably be quite hectic by the sounds of it.

Back