Mario Kart 7

I expect 18 drivers then...I hope that at least Toadette and Waluigi are in it.

SuperNick3DLand said:
Some statistics

SMK:8 drivers, 20 courses, 8 max in a race
MK64:8 drivers, 16 couses, 8 max in a race
MKSC:8 drivers, 40 courses, 8 max in a race
MKDD:20 drivers [10 teams], 16 courses, 16 drivers [8 teams] in a race
MKDS:12 drivers [13 in download play], 32 courses, 8 max in a race
MKWII:24 drivers+Mii, 32 courses, 12 max in a race
MK7:At least 16 drivers+Mii, 32 courses, 8 max in a race
I expect the Wii U game to have at least 30 characters.

SuperNick3DLand said:
Lily said:
I expect 18 drivers then...I hope that at least Toadette and Waluigi are in it.
Yes:), are you getting Mario Kart 7? Id play online with you unless online sucks
Dude, this was a must have for me the moment Rosalina was confirmed.
I doubt there will be more than 18 as that would be too many imo, they may be able to strech it to 20 as an absolute limit.

SuperNick3DLand said:
Where is Waluigi? Seriously if you put in Waluigi Pinball it makes absolutely no sense not to have Waluigi. Less than 3 weeks until the game comes out. :waluigi:

I really dislike it when people bring that up when something like this already happened in the series. coughcoughBabyParkcoughcough

Baby Luigi said:
SuperNick3DLand said:
Where is Waluigi? Seriously if you put in Waluigi Pinball it makes absolutely no sense not to have Waluigi. Less than 3 weeks until the game comes out. :waluigi:

I really dislike it when people bring that up when something like this already happened in the series. coughcoughBabyParkcoughcough
Well Both Waluigi Pinball and Baby Park were Retro Tracks. So Technically they were in the game they had their Track in, But Retro Track's don't count. From what I've figured.

The user was trying to make a point that it is awkward that Waluigi Pinball made it in, but not Waluigi.

It's not awkward at all, it's a Retro Track, that doesnt mean a Character is a must have. The ammount probably wont go higher.
In Mario Kart Wii, 12 people could race and their was 24 Characters. 12 X 2
In Mario Kart 7, 8 People could race and their probably will be 16 Characters. 16 X 2

Coincidence? Don't Know.

Crackin355 said:
It's not awkward at all, it's a Retro Track, that doesnt mean a Character is a must have. The ammount probably wont go higher.

Well, thanks for backing up my point that just because Waluigi Pinball is there doesn't mean Waluigi will get in.

Crackin355 said:
In Mario Kart Wii, 12 people could race and their was 24 Characters. 12 X 2
In Mario Kart 7, 8 People could race and their probably will be 16 Characters. 16 X 2

Coincidence? Don't Know.

I suppose if retro tracks mattered. Koopa Troopa would of made it in (Then again Koopa wasn't playable in Mario Kart 64 anyway, so I suppose that's a moot point since only 8 characters previously raced on that track)

SuperNick3DLand said:
I guess you mean that because its a old/retro course it doesnt matter then?

For a chance of a veteran making it back in, no.

But it does matter for nostalgia and just the fact of racing in it.

Waluigi Pinball was a very popular Course, because of it's presentation and fun value. They probably bought it back since it was a good course. It'll be nice racing through it with the better graphics and new characters.

Crackin355 said:
Waluigi Pinball was a very popular Course, because of it's presentation and fun value. They probably bought it back since it was a good course. It'll be nice racing through it with the better graphics and new characters.

I agree. Heck, it's so popular, even the course music gets remixed and Brawl and Mario Sports Mix modeled Waluigi's course after it.

And they still have all the Arcade noises like the arcade version of when you get the Item. That was pretty neat how they did that.

Crackin355 said:
And they still have all the Arcade noises like the arcade version of when you get the Item. That was pretty neat how they did that.

Do they still have the different placement noises? Like, when you pass someone, an SFX is heard, but in Waluigi Pinball, it made a different SFX.

Seriously, Queen Bee for Mario Kart 7? Damn, these character selections are getting more random by each new game.

Marianne vi Britannia said:
Seriously, Queen Bee for Mario Kart 7? Damn, these character selections are getting more random by each new game.

You're pretty late, mate.

Marianne vi Britannia said:
Good, Let's keep it thay way, maybe there will be more interesting Characters instead of the regulars we keep getting.

I'm gonna try and Main the newcomers. Metal Mario mostly

Back