Mario Kart 7

Re: Gliders, Underwater propeller things, Mario Kart 3DS looks AWESOME

yeah

I have a little theory about the '7' item.

I think it'll probably work like the '7' on a slot machine, considering the item selection is a similar process. What it'll do, I don't know. I hope it gives each character a special power, kinda like All-Star moves in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing. What do you guys think?

Grand Wheelie said:

I think it'll probably work like the '7' on a slot machine, considering the item selection is a similar process. What it'll do, I don't know. I hope it gives each character a special power, kinda like All-Star moves in Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing. What do you guys think?

That does sound like a probability.

MnSG said:
Grand Wheelie said:

That does sound like a probability.
I heard about the 7 item as well. I think it's interesting and it will probably work like that, MCD.

SkywardSwordLink said:
That would be cool
It would probably make it sell even more. I just hope they don't continue the rest of the series with numbers for the names. I'm fine with Mario Kart 8 though, since there is lots of possibilities for an 8 item.

Grand Wheelie said:

I prefer my theory

Yeah but to do that the Bill item should be removed.

May I ask why Kalimari is confirmed as a retro course on the MarioWiki page? Is there a video showing it, because I'd like to see it. I found a thread about retro courses, but it hasn't been posted to in a while, so I'll just say here that I'd like to see Daisy Cruiser return!

I'm a bit confused about Kalamari Desert too. I think I might have seen it somewhere, but I'm not too sure about that.

I thought one of the interviews they said the Kalamari Desert would be in it.

I thought I saw a picture somewhere. Also am I the only one who wants Bullet Bill to be replaced with Chain Chomp?

New Super Mario said:
I thought I saw a picture somewhere. Also am I the only one who wants Bullet Bill to be replaced with Chain Chomp?

CHAIN CHOMPS RULE OVER BULLET BILLS

Only when the babies are using them, though...

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:

CHAIN CHOMPS RULE OVER BULLET BILLS

Only when the babies are using them, though...

Ditto!

Lumpy Space Princess said:

Personally, I find the Bullet Bill to be more effective, since you're immune to every attack while using that item. The Chain Chomp can't protect you from item attacks.

I want to have a mode where you can have any item appear in any position.

MnSG said:
Lumpy Space Princess said:

Personally, I find the Bullet Bill to be more effective, since you're immune to every attack while using that item. The Chain Chomp can't protect you from item attacks.

I know the Bullet Bill is more effective than the Chain Chomp. The Chain Chomp still beats it with its awesomeness.

cuz of the dangers it has!

Stupid item 1: Triple Chain Chomp, WTF! Want more doggy madness? Use the Triple Chain Chomp, it is more harder to dodge and is very dangerous!

Well the Bullet Bill is OK, I just think it is to big to be a Bullet Bill, why not make it a Banzai Bill, that u can control!

When I first saw this thread, why did I read "Girls, underwear propeller things"

Hey guys, what did I miss?

Basically the introduction of Lakitu and Metal Mario into Mario Kart 7

BLOF, I think you should change this to the Mario Kart 7 thread.

Back