Mario Kart 7

Pinkie Pie said:
I now have the title Star Racer.

I get that Title sometimes. Its constantly changing. The requirements of receiving a Title should be more strict and I wish you get to pick your Title.

Pandapowah said:
Pinkie Pie said:
I now have the title Star Racer.

I get that Title sometimes. Its constantly changing. The requirements of receiving a Title should be more strict and I wish you get to pick your Title.
this ^

but right now (and for awhile)

it's been "Pro Defender"

I am somewhere along Star Racer and Quick Starter

@Pinkie Pie: Pseudo-retired? Mario Kart 7 is only over a month old, and you're already thinking about retiring?

It seems almost everyone on the forum has this now. My mum said last week that I might get a 3DS for my birthday this year so I might play the game soon.

General Grievous said:
It seems almost everyone on the forum has this now. My mum said last week that I might get a 3DS for my birthday this year so I might play the game soon.
So your parents are getting less strict then.

You should really get the game. It's VERY fun

TankDempsey said:
I unlocked the parafoil today, but i call it a parachute
A-ha! That is what I call it too!

People aren't picking Maka Wuhu online as much anymore. Probably because there is no point on doing the glitch anymore since everyone knows how to do it now.

@People that are badgering me about being retired: I'm PSEUDO-retired, which means I'll be HALF active. and what relevance does this have to Mario Kart 7 whatsoever? Anyway, more new combos:

Mii -> B Dasher -> Slim -> Paraglider

Toad -> Bumble V -> Slim -> Paraglider

And now, I'm a Quick Starter.

I am now a Banana Blitzer. And my new combo:

Rosalina + Barrel Train + Monster Tires + Swooper

What do you guys think about voting for tracks in Wi-fi racing? Do you think you shouldn't be able to vote a track after you just raced on it? Should the track with the most votes be picked instead of randomizing? Should voting even be allowed? Tell me what you think.

I'm a Pro Defender and my combo of choice is Mii -> Soda Jet -> Standard -> Swooper.

MarioMaster15 said:
Do you think you shouldn't be able to vote a track after you just raced on it?

Yes, it should. Maka Wuhu spammers would hinder from it

MarioMaster15 said:
What do you guys think about voting for tracks in Wi-fi racing? Do you think you shouldn't be able to vote a track after you just raced on it? Should the track with the most votes be picked instead of randomizing? Should voting even be allowed? Tell me what you think.

YES! There is always that person who keeps picking the same course and Maka Wuhu spammers but there are less Maka Wuhu pickers now since everyone already knows the glitch and there's no point anymore. There are also those people who think just because they won in that course they will win on it again.

But yes there should be voting.

I just unlocked Daisy, and I went back to being a Quick Starter. In the 8th mario kart, it'd be cool to have titles like Banana Blitzing Quick Starter.

Changed the wheels on my standard combo (Mario, Soda Jet, Gold tires, Swoop) from golden tires to sponge wheels. It sacrifices some top speed for accelaration and handling, which I think has greatly improved my performance online.

Try going for a Gold combo. (Gold Kart, Gold Wheels, Gold Glider).

Back