Yoshi's Island 3DS

This question refers to my post. Besides Baby Waluigi, Baby Dixie, Baby Candy, and Baby Diddy, what

• Baby Funky Kong (he can surf in midair with his surf board)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Baby Rosalina (she will be a prisoner though)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: Post it.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

DKPetey99

Koopa Troopa
This is for Yoshi's Island 3DS. Here are my ideas:
Game title: Yoshi's Island: DK Island

So Kamek goes out to kidnap the babies again. He succeeds, but a strong wind current blows him across the water. He wakes up with his Toadies on a mysterious island, but the babies are gone! Kamek searches for them, but sees that someone else has them, Prince K. Rool. They both decide to join forces. But Kamek, without knowing, missed a baby to kidnap. His name is Baby Waluigi. He sees his friend Baby Wario, stuck in the clutches of Kamek and K. Rool, so he tries to rescue them. A Purple Yoshi tags along and they succeed in rescuing the babies. Prince K. Rool, sends some of his minions to go after them. The Yoshi drops two babies, Baby Daisy and Baby Peach. Kamek retrieves the two babies, bringing them back to base. A new adventure begins! Play as Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Wario, and Baby Waluigi to rescue the princesses. Who knows? You may even run into a few new babies! ;)

World 1: Yoshi- the Yoshi.
Babies abilities- Mario, runs fast; Luigi, jumps the highes (this substitutes Baby Peach's flying); Wario- can use magnet to attract coins; Waluigi- uses Bob-ombs to destroy tough enemies.

Meanwhile, Baby Bowser is stuck in the Mushroom Kingdom with Prince Boo. They are very hungry, so Baby Bowser calls on Kamek for lunch. Kamek rushes from DK Island, so the two go. Baby Bowser and Prince Boo meet up with Prince K. Rool and Kamek. The four join forces.
Boss- Baby Bowser

World 2- Yoshi- Cyan Yoshi
Story- As they just beaten the boss, the babies and Yoshi travel. Yoshi gets tired, so exchanges his part with Cyan Yoshi. While Cyan Yoshi comes, the babies hear a cry. They look in the bushes and see Baby Donkey Kong. Baby Mario and Baby Wario recognize him and they bring him to Cyan Yoshi. Cyan Yoshi remembers him, too, so they take him along.
Baby DK ability- climb vines and break through rocks.
Boss- Baby Very Gnawty

World 3- Yoshi- Yellow Yoshi
Boss- Prince Boo

As Yellow Yoshi is about to give the babies to Red Yoshi, a Stork crashes next to them, with a bag in his beak. Baby DK is attracted to the bag and opens it, finding a new member to the team, Baby Diddy Kong.

World 4- Yoshi- Red Yoshi
Diddy's ability- climb vines, throw bananas at enemies to defeat
Boss- Hector the Reflector

World 5- Yoshi- Blue Yoshi
Boss- Baby Really Gnawty

After defeating Ludwig von, the team travels to the next world, with an unexpected surprise. They see two female monkeys being captured by Prince K. Rool. Diddy and DK recognize them and are very sad. The monkeys are Baby Candy and Baby Dixie, DK and Diddy's love interests! Diddy and DK are devastated and run after them. Prince K. Rool takes them, too. The Yoshis are now "Kongless" and believe they cannot travel anymore. Luckily, the jungle is ending and Kamek, Prince Boo, Baby Bowser, and Prince K. Rool's castle approaches.

World 6 (final world)- Yoshis- the Yoshi, Cyan Yoshi, Yellow Yoshi, Red Yoshi, and Blue Yoshi (each playable Yoshi). Purple Yoshi joins them, too. Remember, he helped Baby Waluigi rescue to captured babies.
The Yoshis chose a baby that they get along with best.
Yoshi- Baby Mario
Purple Yoshi- Baby Waluigi
Cyan Yoshi- Baby Luigi
Yellow Yoshi- Baby Wario.
Red Yoshi just tags along to help in any life-threatening situations.

When the babies approach the final boss battle, they see the babies in captivity. They notice the babies are being brainwashed in someway. Baby Bowser notices them and turns around and says: "You think you can stop me and my crew from brainwashing these brats into my minions? Let's see you try!". They go into battle. They battle Kamek first. When they win, they go to battle Prince K. Rool, who is a little harder than Kamek. Then they battle Prince Boo, the hardest of all. When they are done, Baby Bowser gets angry and uses Kamek's wand to make them stronger, again. Yoshis and the babies must battle the two, at the same time. They must jump on Kamek's broom to knock him to the ground and then jump and Kamek, while dodging Prince K. Rool throwing his crown. When doing this, they also must dodge Prince Boo, who appears at any minute from being invisible. It is far more easy to defeat Prince Boo first, so the Yoshis don't have to dodge the harder boss. When defeated, Baby Bowser gets angrier and goes into battle with the Yoshis. The Yoshis must throw three eggs at Baby Bowser to knock him down. When knocked down, they can jump on him. Yoshi and his team must jump on Bowser five times. When in the process of the fifth jump, Baby Bowser becomes bigger. The Yoshis look over and see Kamek, struggling for strength, waving his wand. The Yoshis must jump on Bowser's hand, when stretched out, and jump on his head, once. Baby Bowser gets knocked out and the Yoshis free the babies.

So, like my ideas? Post you ideas below. Doesn't have to be long, I gave a full-story idea. You guys can give a feature or a story idea. Whatever you want! :boo:

Good.

How would the Koopalings even be born yet if everybody is a baby, including Bowser?

Pansage said:
How would the Koopalings even be born yet if everybody is a baby, including Bowser?

Did I ever say Bowser is a baby. I said he had a newborn Bowser Jr., who is the youngest out of the kids. That means the Koopalings are kids, not babies.

It still seems kinda boring to me to have most of the bosses be the Koopalings.

EDIT:
DKPetey99 said:
Pansage said:

Did I ever say Bowser is a baby. I said he had a newborn Bowser Jr., who is the youngest out of the kids. That means the Koopalings are kids, not babies.
If Mario, Luigi, etc. are babies, then how would Bowser not be a baby?

Pansage said:

EDIT:
DKPetey99 said:
Pansage said:

Umm. Bowser went threw puberty before them, making him look older. ;)

DKPetey99 said:
Pansage said:

EDIT:
DKPetey99 said:
Pansage said:

Umm. Bowser went threw puberty before them, making him look older. ;)
So Bowser already had kids before Mario and Luigi were even toddlers? >_<

Look Pansage, if you don't like my idea, stop posting here. I'm sorry I screwed up, but I don't need negative comments making me feel bad.

Wait Pansage, then how come in Yoshi's Island DS, Bowser was an adult, while Mario and Luigi, etc. were babies?

What if Yoshi had to protect a baby Luma? He'd have to get it back to Rosalina's Comet Observatory, while avoiding Kamek's goons.

hell no.

Yoshi's Island 3DS should be called "Yoshi Meets the Squiddles"

In fact, I'd hate to see every baby in the topic in a game except Rosalina and Funky Kong.

Meh, I would like Baby Mario and Baby Luigi be stars and they save Yoshi

And once again everyone forgets Toad. I personally think they should add Baby Toad (a speed type of character) - at least have him in the game as playable in some sort...

Propeller Toad said:
And once again everyone forgets Toad. I personally think they should add Baby Toad (a speed type of character) - at least have him in the game as playable in some sort...

I dunno, Toad's age is a little...weird, I say. Is he a baby or is he an adult midget with a squeaky voice?

He's an adult midget with a screechy voice.

Still, Baby Toad is a little awkward, don't you think?

Yes, but I would like to see a Toad in it, baby or not.

Back