Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
It would kinda ruin it if they got them as they wouldnt to crazy things anymore, but it would be interesting to see how they get them eventually.

Lily said:
Here is a random thought- Do you think the CMC will ever get their cutie marks?

Yeah I'm going to gather up a guess that whenever the CMC gets their Cutie Marks it will probably be a telltale sign that whatever Season it's in that it's going to be FiM's Final Season. As much as I'd love the show to have more seasons even when the CMC have their Cutie Marks it just feels like it's one of those things that'd be saved for the near-end. I also kinda hope they don't all get their Cutie Marks in the Same episode. Or at least not at the exact same time. I know the Main 6 got their's about the same time but that was destiny stuff with the Elements of Harmony and unlike the CMC, for the exception of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, they didn't know eachother.

EDIT: I'm not a Halo fan, but this article is pretty awesome

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
But realistic.
In this case, I'd say screw realism, Fluttershy deserved that ending.

Edit: So I was on a forum I infrequently go to how has a vivid anti-brony there, who doesn't exactly care for the series and bashes it every chance he gets. Over on the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread on that forum, though, he had an interesting story to tell:

Dr. IVXX said:
2cxfhq8.jpg

So yeah here's this for anybody who wasn't on IRC to see it. I was at a friend's house to shoot guns and he happens to be a brony. So to piss him off I took his Rainbow Dash figure and blasted it once with my SKS. The bullet hit her in the skull, and immediately deflected straight into the woods, while launching the figure unnecessarily far away.
Let me put this into perspective for you. This bullet:
800px-7.62x39_-_FMJ_-_1.jpg

not only failed to blow that plastic figure into a million pieces, but rather, the figure fucking blocked the bullet.
Ponies: 1
Rifles: 0

What else can you say? Spread the word, solidify the indestructible nature of ponies! :cool:

So the latest FoxTrot comic is about MLP.
Hell yes, that's my favorite comic. And Bill Amend didn't even draw the ponies that badly.

'3K said:
someone get me an mp3 of this please

I really really liked this one.

^^^^

This may be a weird thing to point out, but I liked the voices for all the background ponies. (Flitter and that other pony share voice actors with Spike, eh?) Rumble's voice sounded kind of familiar.

Plus, Fluttershy looks like a baus with those goggles on.

Hell yes, that's my favorite comic. And Bill Amend didn't even draw the ponies that badly.
I don't get FoxTrot in my area.

:(

Foxtrot is still running?
Hooray!

Anyway, I'm watching the new episode.
Big Macintosh still has that Smarty Pants doll, haha.

EDIT:
I also liked Applejack and Big Macintosh's role switch.

MY GOD STOP THE PRESSES
A CMC episode that Nabber actually liked!

No, scratch that. This is one of my favorite episodes of FiM. While it was basically a different take on the similar Spongebob episode, this one was executed much better. Lots of continuity, Big Mac actually gave a small speech, Diamond Tiara running the place like a tyrant in a basement... I could go on and on. And there were lots of morals in he too - Gabby Gums shouldn't have been writing the pieces they were, Tiara shouldn't have been abusing her staff like she did, and nopony should take pleasure in other people's misery. And Rarity's call of "Et tu, Sweetie Bell?" Priceless!

Also, Mason should have plenty of Sweetie Burger material from here.

Yeah I enjoyed today's episode it had some pretty funny moments and had tons of references to past episodes.
Trixie was mentioned (But did not appear) having a big secret, The Mayor dyes her mane and tail White (It's actually Pink we find out), and Big Mac and Applejack have a little reversal with Applejack saying few words and Big Mac speaking. That was really clever

Also when Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle sunk into the water in the Paper Boat I almost expect a "This ship has been sunk" macro lol

*sigh* I just saw Ponyville Confidential...
I... did not like this episode... At all. The CMC were cute as always, Featherweight is cute, even though I can't make out his Cutie Mark at all, I thought the chubby gray pony was funny, that the colt running the presses was cute and funny, and I loved hearing Big Mac talk (in a bit of role reversal with Applejack saying "Eeyep" and "Nope") AND seeing him with Smarty Pants again, but really there's just so much I didn't like about this episode. Worse yet, I can't exactly explain why I didn't like it. I'm sure it's a well made episode and it'll have it's fans, but it just left me feeling bitter and down...

Or maybe that's just me constantly getting Finished in Kid Icarus: Uprising. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here are some of the things I didn't like about the episode:

-Diamond Tiara... Yeah, what else do I need to say? Yes, I GET that she's supposed to be an alpha-bitch, and that's what gets the plot going, I still don't like her. I don't even love to hate her, I just really don't like her. Worse part is, I don't feel like she got her proper comeuppance, getting demoted... Or Hell, even getting expelled! Why do the other ponies put up with her?

-Hypocritical Rarity. Even if that's part of the joke, I didn't like how hypocritical Rarity was in this episode... Her scolding Sweetie Belle IS a good scolding, because she's basically explaining to her what she's doing is wrong, I feel that she only did that because SHE had her privacy invaded, and she was basically telling everyone that they were over-reacting. I don't care WHAT defense you have for this, I hated that.

-The CMC KNEW it was wrong, and they WERE sorry for it. The Open Letter is a great way to apologize, but then again, and this is just me here, I think they should have just let those pictures get printed. At that point, everyone in the town hates them, so what does it matter if some embarrassing photos get printed. In a way, that's another way to apologize, by showing that they're willing to let themselves be embarrassed.

-Sitting through the CMC asking for gossip from those they hurt. It's so sad and cruel and they KNEW it was bad, so why demonstrate it further? It was terrible, I don't care what justification there is for it, it just makes you feel bad.

-This episode was completely predictable. I know that's the case with most episodes, but with this one, it doesn't help it's case.

-Did I mentioned how much I hated Diamond Tiara? Why did Cheerilee even put her in charge? Why did she let her go so out of control like this? Advisor or not, she could have at least done SOMETHING!

So, aside from what I mentioned at the beginning, was there anything I did like? Well, I don't know if I liked them, but I found it interesting that the Mayor's hair isn't her natural color... OR that Rainbow Dash doesn't like her hooves being touched... Very insightful.

Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or maybe it is my bitterness from the frustration of playing Kid Icarus: Uprising, but regardless, I don't see it being one of my favorite episodes, and I really don't feel like debating over it with people who actually like it, I just feel it's... well, it's not a bad episode, it just leaves you feeling depressed and it's ending doesn't really lift your spirits much. Just... not the kind of episode you'd expect from a series like this. But not in a Merriweather Williams "I'm having a hard time writing for these characters in this universe" sort of way, it just doesn't feel right...

It's ok Smashgoom, most people have that one or few episodes that they don't like but generally are liked by everyone else. Even Hurricane Fluttershy has it's few stragglers.

Though I guess I also understand you'd had quite a few of those. Both in Season 1 and 2.

Well you do have to realize that the ponies aren't supposed to be perfect little angels. They're supposed to be more realistic.

Northern Verve said:
It's ok Smashgoom, most people have that one or few episodes that they don't like but generally are liked by everyone else. Even Hurricane Fluttershy has it's few stragglers.

Though I guess I also understand you'd had quite a few of those. Both in Season 1 and 2.
Each season had it's ups and downs. I'm not one of those people who thought season 1 was absolutely perfect. Hell, I hates most of the first few episodes for one reason or another.

Well, hate is a strong word, I just didn't care for them... Except Feeling Pinkie Keen, I genuinely hate that one.

Also, Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer, I said this on another forum and I'll say it here. I get that the actions and reactions in this episode all make sense in terms of story, plot, and characterization, that doesn't mean I have to like them. :-\

Northern Verve said:
Yeah I'm going to gather up a guess that whenever the CMC gets their Cutie Marks it will probably be a telltale sign that whatever Season it's in that it's going to be FiM's Final Season. As much as I'd love the show to have more seasons even when the CMC have their Cutie Marks it just feels like it's one of those things that'd be saved for the near-end.
Bullshit!

Mason said:
Northern Verve said:
Yeah I'm going to gather up a guess that whenever the CMC gets their Cutie Marks it will probably be a telltale sign that whatever Season it's in that it's going to be FiM's Final Season. As much as I'd love the show to have more seasons even when the CMC have their Cutie Marks it just feels like it's one of those things that'd be saved for the near-end.
Bullshit!

Well if I'm wrong I'll be quite happy actually

SonicMario, is this your basic prediction of the show?:

"Pinkie Pie gets put on Xanax, CMC never get their cutie marks, and show-accurate toys are never released. The voice actor for Discord is replaced by the voice actor for Hercule Satan, Spike dies of icecream overdose and Rarity jumps into a volcano after falling victim to premature baldness. Near the last season, Twilight Sparkle's books will all be destroyed and the Flim Flam brothers will legally ban Applejack and her family from selling and eating apples. Fluttershy gets sent to a mental institution after Celestia finds Angel in a pool of blood, and the guilt drives her to surrender the throne to Princess Luna, who sets a law where the only ponies allowed to breed are Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Hoops. Derpy Hooves is edited out of every single episode, and Hasbro and HUB go bankrupt after being sued for Crackle's ablest propaganda. This causes Hasbro and HUB to send cease and desist orders to all websites containing pony-related material, and millions of bronies are sued for copyright infringement. "

Mason said:
SonicMario, is this your basic prediction of the show?:

"Pinkie Pie gets put on Xanax, CMC never get their cutie marks, and show-accurate toys are never released. The voice actor for Discord is replaced by the voice actor for Hercule Satan, Spike dies of icecream overdose and Rarity jumps into a volcano after falling victim to premature baldness. Near the last season, Twilight Sparkle's books will all be destroyed and the Flim Flam brothers will legally ban Applejack and her family from selling and eating apples. Fluttershy gets sent to a mental institution after Celestia finds Angel in a pool of blood, and the guilt drives her to surrender the throne to Princess Luna, who sets a law where the only ponies allowed to breed are Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Hoops. Derpy Hooves is edited out of every single episode, and Hasbro and HUB go bankrupt after being sued for Crackle's ablest propaganda. This causes Hasbro and HUB to send cease and desist orders to all websites containing pony-related material, and millions of bronies are sued for copyright infringement. "

???

Uh are you saying I was being overly negative alot? I don't feel like I ever was. I'm sorry if I came out that way

This episode was so awesome. Way bettter than the last two eps. I liked the plot, set-up and the many references to older episodes (Trixie!). Big Macintosh talking is super awesome. And I couldn't help cracking up at the picture of Celestia eating so much cake xD

I just loved this episode.

Back