• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Drilbur said:
Seems a little high-pitched to be Twilight, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah maybe, but it's just her voice actor having some fun after all.

Nosferatu Man said:
DragonFreak said:
Lily said:
There is another pegasister I know but no bronies.
You know, instead of pegasisiter, I wonder if Girny (pronounced like gurney) would work. You know, the combination of Girl Pony.

yeah, except that it sounds stupid.
I know it does. I told her to have luck making it catch on.

Well I'm four pages behind. I recorded tomorrow's episode since I'm going to be out of town. I DO NOT want to miss this one!

Northern Verve said:
Tara Strong is awesome. 'nuff said.

And oh wow someone made an animation for it

EVEN MORE MISUSE OF THE WORD "TROLLING". ALL OF MY NERD RAGE which isn't that bad but still. I AM CURRENTLY LISTENING TO THE CARNIVAL NIGHT ZONE ACT 2 THEME EXTENDED. I REALLY NEED TO GET PAST THAT ONE BARREL SOME DAY.

That's what I get for clicking on this thread.

Smashgoom202 said:
My co-worker actually likes the term "Pegasister" more than "Brony". Probably because she's a woman.

Eh, I don't think that'd be a reason to be she likes the term Pegasister more. I've seen plenty of female Bronies who don't like the term Pegasister. It's all based on preference though. Personally I prefer that all fans of the show are considered Bronies regardless of gender. I'd just rather there not be a situation where a female gets into the show and she's like "Hey guys! I saw the show, it's pretty cool. I'm an official Brony :D" "You can't be a Brony, you're a girl! You can be a pegasister though". Regardless if the girl is ok with the term Pegasister, it's like having a clubhouse where they do let girls in. But they split the room between the 2 genders.

@Lario: Also yeah even I admit Tara's been using the world trolling loosely. But hey she's having fun. And it's incredibly entertaining for us.

Lario said:
Northern Verve said:
Tara Strong is awesome. 'nuff said.

And oh wow someone made an animation for it

EVEN MORE MISUSE OF THE WORD "TROLLING". ALL OF MY NERD RAGE which isn't that bad but still. I AM CURRENTLY LISTENING TO THE CARNIVAL NIGHT ZONE ACT 2 THEME EXTENDED. I REALLY NEED TO GET PAST THAT ONE BARREL SOME DAY.

That's what I get for clicking on this thread.
I don't know Lario it seems to me like you're being trolled pretty hard.
x41es.gif

Man I knew I should've posted that soundclip here the moment I first saw it yestersay, because when I don't Northern Verive always beats me to stuff like that xD

The first one is super awesome, but she really loses her Twilight voice in the extended one.

Mijzelffan said:
The first one is super awesome, but she really loses her Twilight voice in the extended one.

True, but Tara probably isn't used to singing as Twilight anyway. Twilight has her own separate singing voice Actor. Much like Rarity and Pinkie Pie does. (Which speaking of which I wonder if we'll finally get that Twilight solo we were told was in Season 2 in the next episode.)

Also Tara was just having some fun. So we can forgive her when she makes a little bit of a mistake with her voice when she really didn't even have to do this. (Also she did one for Raven from Teen Titans and Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls as well)

I tried to find MLP:FIM on my TV guide today. The only episode that is broadcasting for a while is The first epsiode of season 1, which is strange.

My guide shows two episodes today and tomorrow, all somewhat recent episodes.

Where do you live, Quizzy?

EDIT: I'm currently watching the new episode.

Twilight sure is crazy, ain't she?

Overall, I liked the episode, but it bothered me.

Pinkie Pie was awesome. But the ponies' voices seemed off. Also, if Twilight had never gone back in time, then this whole problem would have been avoided. It really makes me bang my head that she was so stupid.

Also, ha at Pinkie's preparedness for disaster. But wheel other things bothered my about this episode: Cerberus and the ice cream. The Cerberus thing was stolen straight from The Lightning Theif, and the stomachache being Future Spike's problem was a joke from the Simpsons. Overall, it was funny, but there were quite a few flaws.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
Pinkie Pie was awesome. But the ponies' voices seemed off. Also, if Twilight had never gone back in time, then this whole problem would have been avoided. It really makes me bang my head that she was so stupid.

Also, ha at Pinkie's preparedness for disaster. But wheel other things bothered my about this episode: Cerberus and the ice cream. The Cerberus thing was stolen straight from The Lightning Theif, and the stomachache being Future Spike's problem was a joke from the Simpsons. Overall, it was funny, but there were quite a few flaws.

Stolen from the Lightning Thief? The Cerberus is a Greek myth, it's an olllllllllllddddddddd story. Though yeah I gotta admit even I facepalmed that Twilight tried to warn her past self anyway. I guess it creates a stable time loop though. Also Cerburus and that library is going to fuel Adventure and Magic fanfics for a while, I'm sure of it.

Also I don't get the Ponies voices being so off. I don't hear much different

Just saw the episode, and let me just say I totally freaking called it.

By which I mean, I totally knew that Future Twilight would go back in time to either warn herself over a minor inconvenience or over worrying too much about the future.

So basically, this is 12 Monkeys rules where you can't change anything; Future Twilight going back in time basically started everything in this episode, and it's kind of silly that Twilight didn't realize that by going back an time and trying to warn herself she basically set all those events in motion... At least not until she came back. But it's like Pinkie said, it's Past Twilight's problem. :lol:

I also like the running gag with Spike, saying that getting a stomachache was Future Spike's problem... only to BECOME Future Spike. :P

There were some AWESOME things set in up, though, like Cerberus and the gates of Tartarus, whichif left unguarded, will unless loads of evil monsters. Seriously, that sounds AWESOME, and I'd LOVE to see that played with in a future episode!

Throughout the plot, I kept trying to pay attention to things like Twilight's schedule, learning certain spells, or Spike's ice cream, to see if THAT was the actual warning, rather than the obvious one. But then again, Twilight worrying about schedules was pretty much the moral of the episode; she's too worried about what the future will hold.

I like that lesson, because it's one I abide by. Setting up schedules and having order is nice, but trying to predict what will come or worrying about some doom-bring apocalypse will get you nowhere. Just take what live gives you in stride.

M.A. Larson wrote this episode? Doesn't it seem like he writes all the good ones?

I think, aside from the Cerberus scene, the Canterlot scene was my favorite part. Twilight's trying to sneak around, apparently unaware that she's lived in Canterlot, including Canterlot castle, for most of her life, and everyone knows her, so she doesn't need to sneak around. Celestia's walk-by cameo was also funny, although to be honest, I would have liked to see Luna, too...

So, anyway, good episode, really liked it! :)

Let's see, now. The next few episodes are:
A Spike episode
A Fluttershy episode
A Cutie Mark Crusaders episode
A Pinkie Pie episode
And finally, the unknown finale episodes

I got to watch it the day it premiered for once. Very good episode.

I knew what Future Twi's warning was gonna be, but still laughed when that happened.

Other highlights included Spike's ice cream, the Cerberus, and Madame Pinkie.

But does Twilight's voice sound deeper to anyone else?

Future Twilight's voice sounded a little deeper for a few seconds, but other than that I didn't notice any problems with the voices.

I actually thought of the ending a little more. If Twilight had not gone back to warn her past self (As stupid it might of been), it wouldn't have created a stable time loop. Either all of Time and Space were going to go a ruckus, or there'd be 2 universes split off where one where she did warn herself and another where she didn't. And you know we can't get 2 shows about the events in each.

It's pure Fridge Brilliance.

Depends on how you think about this. Via Homestuck logic, yes, the universe would have ended. Via other logic, the whole episode would have never happened.

Depends on how you think about this. Via Homestuck logic, yes, the universe would have ended. Via other logic, the whole episode would have never happened.

Exactly how much of it would of never happened? It's not like if Twilight had chosen not to warn herself it'd suddenly warp back to where Twilight was when Future Twilight first appeared only this time Future Twilight doesn't appear.

No I don't.

Northern Verve said:

Exactly how much of it would of never happened? It's not like if Twilight had chosen not to warn herself it'd suddenly warp back to where Twilight was when Future Twilight first appeared only this time Future Twilight doesn't appear.
Well, in my mind, nothing happened. The only reason she overreacted was because she went back in time because she overreacted. Therefor she never actually had a cause to overreact and never had to go back in time.

Doctor Whooves, it's not very nice to laugh at the possibility of time travel. Nor is it very smart.

Time travel hurts my brain so I will not bother trying to discuss it. Liked the episode, though.

Back