Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Yeah I think it will just be a Future Twilight that goes to wherever present Twilight is to warn her about something in the near future. Maybe to show a difference Future Twi has messed up mane and tail (perhaps similar to when she was insane in Lesson Zero) or even an injury of some sort. Now we don't even know what Future!Twi is even going to warn Present!Twi about. It could be something that happens to one of her friends, Ponyville, Celestia, or even her family.

For all we know Future!Twi could be warning Present!Twi about one of the CMC is going to take over Equestria xD (Won't happen, but crack guesses are fun)

Discord said:
It's probably going to be something pretty trivial, knowing Twilight.

Nah I think it will be something of importance. If not, she didn't learn a thing from Lesson Zero. A part of the moral of that episode was "Don't sweat the small stuff"

Northern Verve said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Well, she DID try to explain, or at least looked like she was going to, but Twilight just brushed her off as just initial nervousness or some *bleep*.

I guess so. But I guess on eachother's side it seems different because both ponies are our favorites respectfully. I'm probably not going to stand for it when somebody calls Twilight a jerk/bitch/etc. xD (Same thing with you people treating Fluttershy in a certain way xP)
It's not that I think Twilight was a jerk/bitch, I kind of owe it to her lack of social skills and dedication to the Princess, who tasked her and the mane 6 with the removal of the dragon (why the princess doesn't just do it herself, I'll never know), but yeah, I might be a bit overly sensitive to Fluttershy since, as you said, she IS my favorite, and I wish for nothing bad to ever happen to her.

Have I mentioned how much I love this show's writing staff? Because I love this show's writing staff.

For those who read my episode commentaries, a commentary on the newest episode will probably won't be until a couple of days because I've been busy with real life stuff.

Saw the latest episode. Pretty funny. Best one since Read it and Weep IMO. Though I think I dislike Angel now.=

Northern Verve said:
I don't think this was posted yet. But here's the sypnosis for Episode 23 of Season 2

Title: Season 2 Episode 23 - Ponyville Confidential
Air Date: March 31, 2012
Summary: The Cutie Mark Crusaders start a gossip column under the name Gabby Gums, but find it might not be worth the pain the stories cause other ponies.

I think this has the potential to be hilarious. I wonder if the CMC will get "the dirt" on other ponies besides the Main 6?

Ooh, that sounds like a good one. I'm very interested to see exactly what the CMC say in the gossip column.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.

I just saw two of my friends on Facebook post a link to Fighting is Magic.

EDIT: so now I know two bronies and a pegasister. Awesome.

I haven't got around to watching the new episode yet. I'll have to watch it later this week.

Supposed spoilers on the two-part season 2 finale:

1.jpg

"Not everything is rainbows and gumdrops in this two-part special that finds unicorn Twilight Sparkle digging up a wedding shocker as her brother Shining Armor prepares to get hitched. -MWB"

My thoughts:

Shining Armor is Twilight's brother? That's just so... AWESOME! ;D

I thought EVERYONE knew that there was going to be a wedding. And who knows, there might be more to it then just that.

I'd still rather wait until we get more information. And we're still quite a bit of ways before we even get to the 2-part Season Finale. If these rumors are true though, I'd like to know Shining Armor's relationship with Twilight and why he's never been mentioned before. Is it a simple case of Twilight just never mentioned him because no one asked? Or something else entirely?

Also who knows, something could happen that disrupts the Wedding. There must be something of dire problems if it's a 2-parter. I doubt it will be something like some new villain crashes the party. It could be a problem that stems from the characters. From the Main 6, perhaps from Shining Armor. Perhaps Twilight's Parents will show up (And hopefully speak too). Oh and of course Celestia, and hopefully Luna as well.

Well. From the wording, it seems that Twilight will discover a shocking secret that will cause a rift between her and Shining Armor or Cadence.

Extended sypnosis for the Twilight episode this Saturday

When Twilight Sparkle receives a strange and vague warning about impending doom and disaster from her future self, she drives herself nearly mad in an attempt to stall a cataclysmic event, but her uncertainty makes finding answers difficult.

At least we know the reasons for getting worried are more important considerably then Lesson Zero. Twilight thinks that whatever her future self is warning herself about, that it's the freakin' apocalypse. Lesson Zero had Twilight go crazy while trying to not be tardy with a Friendship lesson which was bad because that was pretty petty of her to get worried about. But ANYONE would freak out if they got (assuming they get past their suspension of disbelief) a message from their future self telling them a vague doom message and they thought it meant the end of the world.

So yeah, even though of course it probably won't be what the message had in mind. Twilight already has a more legit reason for worrying so much then Lesson Zero. She's much more justified about getting worried this time.

Northern Verve said:
Well I don't think it will be much. There will be a Present!Twilight and some sort of Future!Twilight. I'm willing to bet that the Future!Twilight is no more then a few days ahead of Present!Twi

Northern Verve said:
[..]Future Twi has messed up mane and tail [..] or even an injury of some sort[..]

I sooooooo called it

Also I don't know about you but Twilight with that eyepatch, scar, and ninja suit looks absolutely badass

Also I don't know about you but Twilight with that eyepatch, scar, and ninja suit looks absolutely badass

holy crap she looks like old snake ♥

And what the hell is going on next Tuesday for her to look like that? And will there be awesome looking future versions of everyone else?

Back