Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Sorry to bring up Derpy, but since there's already a sweater with Derpy on it in recent posts, I figure I might as well.

I had no problem with Derpy in the last episode, but I DID think her voice seemed a bit too deep, like it sounded more like a young boy then a girl.

Turns out I was right, as Tabitha St. Germain didn't realize Derpy was supposed to be a girl!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/tabitha-derped-thought-derpy-was-male.html

PU32W.png

So... whoops. :eek:

I was never upset about the voice or anything, but that is a little surprising. I don't think it's that big of a deal though.

I didn't have too much of a problem with Derpy's Voice. Although at times it did seem like it was a little all over the place. Like it was pretty deep when the "Yay Applejack! Whoo hoo!" line was said and "Are you ok Rainbow Dash?" was more higher pitched.

But it seems Tabitha has the same amount of notice of Pony genders as Jorge does hehe.

Well, she didn't see what Derpy looked like, so she only had the name to go by. I'm sure if she saw Derpy, she would have noticed that Derpy had a "girl pony" face (more rounded) as opposed to a "boy pony" face (more angular).

Still, no one bothered to point that out to her? So much for keeping their voice actresses in the loop.

Pinkie Pie said:
Just a discussion Nabber, MarioMaster, and I had in #ultramariochat about how we can relate to the mane cast.

http://pastebin.com/z9XZPJ2a
To add onto this, I now share more in common with Fluttershy.

16:51 UltraMario And also, off-topic, but I now share a bit more in common with Fluttershy. 2 days ago, I was asked to babysit my puppies while my parents were away
16:51 UltraMario And a felt a special bond between the puppies and I
16:52 UltraMario I learned that a little act of kindness towards animals could make a big difference
16:52 UltraMario :')

well i like apples

FUCK YOU I'M APPLEJACK :bowser:

@Smashgoom: Maybe we'll hear a change in her voice next time we see Derpy.

Good episode today. Not nearly as good as last week's but I think this episode showed Applejack much more and she's not being overshadowed by anyone this time.

Also I think this is the first time an antagonist of an episode got a song.

There's nothing really else much to say, maybe I'll say more when I get to the 2nd watch. Just a good decent episode.

I was distracted by the Baby Cakes episode that followed immediately after, so I'm only able to recall what stuck out the most to me.

Let's see...

-Fluttershy at the beginning of the episode (I laughed so hard, it was the best part of the whole episode!) :D

-Rainbow Dash never getting some apple cider; too cruel for my tastes, IMO. :(

-The Flimm Flamm brothers got a song? Didn't expect that...

-Derpy sighted! Neither speaks nor does anything "derpy", but just seeing her is enough for me. :)

-Granny Smith's reaction to the Flimm Flamm brothers cider... She knows it's good, AND they get theirs done faster...

-I get the impression that if the Flimm Flamm brothers weren't such greedy jerks, there might have been compromise, and there would be more cider from there on out, instead of just a whole bunch of cidar this year then back to there not being enough cidar the rest of the time.

-It's nice to see that even though fate is cruel to Rainbow Dash for not giving her just one taste of apple cider, she's still loyal to her friend Applejack and her family.

-I realize EXACTLY what was going to happen when the Flimm Flamm brothers decided to sacrifice quality over speed. Like, what did they expect would happen, the dummies...

-I GUESS it was kind of sweet that Pinkie Pie, the one who hogged most of the apple cider and who unintentionally rubbed it in Rainbow Dash's face, gave her apple cider to her at the end of the episode... but what about ALL THOSE BARRELS in the background? Apple Bloom ran out of apple cidar when Rainbow Dash wanted one, but come on, why don't you just switch the barrel? I mean, they SAID they'd have enough apple cidar for everyone thanks to that competition, so what the Hell?

-Lastly, it's funny that Applejack sort of "hung a lampshade" on the fact that she didn't really learn a lesson, and she pretty much was in the right all along. Still makes it kind of weird that she still wrote a letter, even though there was no letter in Family Appreciation Day... although, Apple Bloom wasn't specifically asked to write a letter to Princess Celestia, like in The Cutie Pox, so...

Well, anyway, interesting episode, not sure if I actually "like it", though. Might need to watch again.

Well, while it was overshadowed by last week's episode, this was pretty good.

I especially liked the song. Pinkie Pie was good but not up to her usual, and I already knew how the episode would play out (remember that Spongbob where he had a patty-off with King Neptune? Anyway, I still liked how it played out.

I loved that episode. One of the best this season. The Flim Flam brothers were funny, and their song was good. Appleboom's trash talking the Flim Flam brothers was great too. I enjoyed the whole episode, but the Flim Flam brothers made it for me.

Damn, I can't decide between Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.

I absolutely love this show, though.

My friends say I'm like Twilight Sparkle. okay.jpg

Considering she has a lightning hammer as her cutie mark, I would name her Thor.

I just read that Ponibooru calls her Mjolna... That sounds good enough for me!

Also, regardless of what Ponibooru things, Thor isn't a good name for her. If someone's going to be called Thor, they need to have a huge build, or at LEAST a beard worthy of that title!

Smashgoom202 said:
What would be a good name for this pony:

120459%20-%20cider%20FaceBook%20mare%20Mjolna%20Mj%C3%B6lna%20Mj%C3%B6lnir%20pony.png

Or heck, has the fandom already come up with a name for this pony?

Malfunctioning-Toaster-on-Stick Pony

Northern Verve said:
Well next Saturday, Rainbow Dash discovers the wonders of books. Do you know what this means?

reading_rainbow_109998.jpg
SCREAMING I CAN'T BREATHE

Why the hell am I laughing so hard--

Back