Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Yeah it's nothing to really debate about. There is just going to be these contradictions like these in a cartoon like this.

Because I wouldn't lose sleep if say we see a Pony hold a small cup in the next episode. Though honestly the bigger problem is when any Ponies that take as many cups as Pinkie did... especially when she basically gloats about it in front of Rainbow Dash who really really wants one. If Pinkie had taken off a few from her order. Rainbow Dash would of got some. But judging by the line even if Rainbow got there there still wouldn't be enough for everyone. So your stuff on smaller cups would still stand.

I just want to say that the Flim Flam brothers have taken the top spot as my favorite non mane 6 character.

My standings:
Favorite out of the mane six: Rarity
Favorite background pony: Junebug
Favorite minor character: Zecora
Favorite antagonists: Flim & Flam

The Flim Flam brothers can hardly be classified as villains. Judging by Granny Smith's reaction to their not-made-of-shit cider, they made a comparable product at a rate that could actually properly supply the town, and they got chased out of Ponyville for it.

Herr Shyguy said:
The Flim Flam brothers can hardly be classified as villains. Judging by Granny Smith's reaction to their not-made-of-shit cider, they made a comparable product at a rate that could actually properly supply the town, and they got chased out of Ponyville for it.
Well maybe I should have said antagonist. I'd even put Trixie in that category. And they didn't get chased out of Ponyville for their first cider. They got chased out for putting entire trees in their cider. However I don't agree with Applejack's family gambling the farm.

Mason said:
Detective Dick Gumshoe said:
I just want to say that the Flim Flam brothers have taken the top spot as my favorite non mane 6 character.
Agreed. My standings:
Favorite villains: Flim & Flam
Favorite background ponies: Junebug, Zecora
Favorite out of the mane six: Rarity
Zecora is a minor character.

Why does everyone miss the point when I make a comment in this thread?

1.) The cup thing wasn't the point. The point was smaller portions for each pony. (Yeah I know this one was already resolved but it's just to add to my number of times in a row my point is initially missed.)
2.) Antagonist, villain whatever.
3.) Sorry for calling Zecora a background pony. My point was favorite good characters outside the Mane Six.

Sorry if this post seems butthurt. Now let me make sure all my grammar is perfect so no one criticizes me again.

OH MY GOD MASON, YOU DIDN'T USE LIST TAGS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??

And yes Pinkie Pie, I do read your commentaries.

But not for the lulz because that would make me a bit of a pervert.

Mason said:
Favorite minor character: Zecora

Cool i'm not the only one who loves Zecora.

Also, just watched it, and it was fantastic. I'm usually not too big of a fan of the music, but I really liked the song. And Flim and Flam were awesome too. This is probably my new favorite episode along with The Last Roundup.

Discord said:
So like I was watching "Green isn't You Color" and Derpy gasped.

Deeply.

Yeah I noticed that a while ago. I think it's just coincidence though. I don't think they had Derpy's voice planned out way back then.

What's funny though when at that time when I used to lurk Ponychan. Someone actually said Derpy was ruined just because of that gasp... I probably don't want to know what that guy was like when Derpy actually did speak... Some of those little things that shouldn't really piss people off but do anyway is kinda why I don't go to lurk there anymore :S (Though the pic board has some amusing stuff usually)

We'll likely see Zecora again soon enough on the CMC and Cheerilee/Big Mac episode. The sypnosis did say Love potion. And who else has potions near Ponyville?

EDIT: Also kind of off topic. But has anyone here actually drank Apple Cider when it's at it's most fresh?

Fancy Pants needs more love.

If I had to rate "minor" ponies, it'd probably be something like:

1. Derpy Hooves
2. Sweetie Belle
3. Fancy Pants
4. Apple Bloom
5. Zecora (My IPod's autocorrect tried to change "Zecora" to "decorative", wat)

Best Main Horse: Rainbow Dash
Best Minor Horse: Rainbow Dash
Best Background Horse: Rainbow Dash
Best Antagonist: Gilda

In some episodes she is. Just like how in some episodes she's background.

I think SiFi just really likes Rainbow Dash.

You know what I changed my mind.

Best antagonist is Discorded Rainbow Dash.

Northern Verve said:
We'll likely see Zecora again soon enough on the CMC and Cheerilee/Big Mac episode. The sypnosis did say Love potion. And who else has potions near Ponyville?

EDIT: Also kind of off topic. But has anyone here actually drank Apple Cider when it's at it's most fresh?
I just drank some apple cider, and it looks almost nothing like in the show. It wasn't foamy, and it's more of a darker brown color.

Back