Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Twilight will always by my fave but I just can't rank one Pony over the others. All 6 are great characters in their own way.

Well Pinkie is mah favorite because she reflects off mah personality in a way. I'm rather energetic, hyper, and have a common tendency to smile. :].

To all pony haters:
Faust early in the show's first season had stated, in response to Richter's criticism, that she had expected people "to instantly label it girly, stupid, cheap, for babies or an evil corporate commercial", and instead encouraged people to watch the show with "an open mind". She had not expected older people without children to watch the show, but stated that "The fact that they did and that they were open-minded and cool enough and secure in their masculinity enough to embrace it and love it and go online and talk about how much they love it — I’m kind of proud."

420 said:
To all pony haters:
Faust early in the show's first season had stated, in response to Richter's criticism, that she had expected people "to instantly label it girly, stupid, cheap, for babies or an evil corporate commercial", and instead encouraged people to watch the show with "an open mind". She had not expected older people without children to watch the show, but stated that "The fact that they did and that they were open-minded and cool enough and secure in their masculinity enough to embrace it and love it and go online and talk about how much they love it — I’m kind of proud."
So this is calling us closed-minded and stuff? I already watched it, it's not that bad but it just doesn't deserve the ridiculous worship it gets.

I'm pretty much in denial at this point, but I haven't watched much of the show.

Or am I? I don't know.

twinArmageddons said:
420 said:
To all pony haters:
So this is calling us closed-minded and stuff? I already watched it, it's not that bad but it just doesn't deserve the ridiculous worship it gets.
No, you watched the show, most haters haven't.

And most haters are most likely trolls since they knock things before they even try them, buut, that's just meh.

Gary Oak said:
Watched episode 1. I must say I'm pretty impressed :) Looks like a cute show.

That's awesome. See Episode 2 soon. If you were impressed with the first episode, I can almost guarantee you'll be around this thread more often.

I finally broke down and watched it myself a day or so ago, and I must say:

Herr Shyguy said:
Okay yeah this show isn't half bad.

Oh god I think I might be a brony.
I think I've seen the first 5 or 6 episodes now.

Northern Verve said:
Gary Oak said:
Watched episode 1. I must say I'm pretty impressed :) Looks like a cute show.

That's awesome. See Episode 2 soon. If you were impressed with the first episode, I can almost guarantee you'll be around this thread more often.
I started watching Episode 2, I might finish it later :) I'm already forming some favorite characters: Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack :)

Gary Oak said:
This looks like a show I might have watched when I was a kid. And chances are I still would watch the shows that I watched as a kid :)

Yeah FiM reminds me some of the quality shows that played in the 90's. Many people note that as well. I'm not saying it's like better then those quality shows then but it has the potential to hold it's own.

Northern Verve said:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic….is a children’s show that feels like it belongs in the halcyon cartoon days of the 80’s and 90’s alongside shows such as Angry Beavers, Rocko’s Modern Life, Dexter’s Lab and CatDog. It’s slick animation, fantastic comedic value, and genuinely valuable life lessons that young people can really take to heart and learn from make it a shockingly good kids program that is in seriously short supply these days.

And just like the cartoons of the 90’s, the show goes out of its way to deliver quality production value and great character originality, keeping the adults who have to watch it in consideration.
This is why. ;).

Back