Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Just make a new MLP hate thread, even I'm getting irritated by this.

twinArmageddons said:
Just make a new MLP hate thread, even I'm getting irritated by this.

Good for you. We will simply tolerate that thread and ignore it. We part our separate ways, no one gets hurt.

....Suggesting...A hate thread? Seriously? Not only are hate threads rather spiteful in nature. It's not really common recently on the forums here. Make threads for Unpopular Opinions or even just a thread in general where you tell people what you don't like and why you don't. But to make a SPECIFIC hate thread for one particular part of media. I find that rather shameful.

I was suggesting that Lario make a hate thread where he could vent all his frustration away from you. Looks like my dislike of your show has made you biased against me. I'm actually on your side here.

twinArmageddons said:
I was suggesting that Lario make a hate thread where he could vent all his frustration away from you. Looks like my dislike of your show has made you biased against me. I'm actually on your side here.

If that's what you were going for. I apologize for thinking you were doing that. But still there's no need for someone for someone to vent their frustrations on something they don't like in a specific thread just to hate that one show. Lario would be better off making a thread where in general people give out unpopular opinions and the like.

Northern Verve said:
It should be expected to be better then the last 2-parter (The Pilot). After seeing all the episodes it's kinda easy to see the Pilot isn't exactly the strongest episode in Season 1, but with a little more experience this could be potentially epic.
The pilot was plagued by Exposition Syndrome. The first episode especially existed mostly to introduce the characters and set up the plot for the second episode, which is still a bit weak compared to the rest of the series.

But now, they have a whole season of experience under their belt, and the only setup they have to worry about is the episode itself and the Discord character. So yeah, I'm confident that this will be a much more exciting season opener.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Northern Verve said:
It should be expected to be better then the last 2-parter (The Pilot). After seeing all the episodes it's kinda easy to see the Pilot isn't exactly the strongest episode in Season 1, but with a little more experience this could be potentially epic.
The pilot was plagued by Exposition Syndrome. The first episode especially existed mostly to introduce the characters and set up the plot for the second episode, which is still a bit weak compared to the rest of the series.

But now, they have a whole season of experience under their belt, and the only setup they have to worry about is the episode itself and the Discord character. So yeah, I'm confident that this will be a much more exciting season opener.

Though as weak as the Pilot may have been it still hooked quite a bit Bronies. As cheesy as it was, I would bet that it made more people into Bronies as a collective whole then any other episode because the Pilot starts out in a situation (Because in all honesty if your going to check on what's all the fuss is about your going to start at the very beginning) where for most people it wasn't as bad as they thought it'd be and then they see the 2nd episode and perhaps proceed to see more and before they know it they saw half the Season already and enjoy it.

But still the Season 2 opener should have high expectations. I hope Discord's actions are as badass as his name.

Pinkie Pie said:
NintyQueen: Didja manage to get the spare time ya need to watch this show? Just curious.
Not yet. I've been busy with school stuff lately, I'll let you guys know when I have watched some episodes :)

So MarioWiki isn't different in its favorite pony (Fluttershy always seems to be the most popular, generally followed by Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and to a slightly lesser extent Twilight)

I guess it is funny that the MW poll (so far) reflects the general popularity of each Pony even on a smaller scale (Though our poll shouldn't be considered the example of the popularity of wach one otherwise it would look like nobody likes Applejack. I at least know Brock (Friend of mine on chat) likes Applejack the best)

Say did I ever get the story on how you got into the show Snowstalker?

Northern Verve said:
I guess it is funny that the MW poll (so far) reflects the general popularity of each Pony even on a smaller scale (Though our poll shouldn't be considered the example of the popularity of wach one otherwise it would look like nobody likes Applejack. I at least know Brock (Friend of mine on chat) likes Applejack the best)

Say did I ever get the story on how you got into the show Snowstalker?

Eh, I just saw a few things about it, and decided to check it out. Like everypony else, my first reaction was "Woah, why is this good?". I thought it wasn't amazing, but fun, so I went to the next one. And the next, and the next. Within about a week and a half, I had seen every episode (a bit delayed, since I accidentally skipped 8).

So I found this on Userpedia...
UPFiMDiagram.png

And I was like, sweet, I'm a hater.

Then I realized that I'm not actually a hater, I'm kind of halfway between hater and neutral, seeing as I've watched the show and I understand why some people like it. There should be more of a distinction between the outer rim and the mid-outer rim.

twinArmageddons said:
So I found this on Userpedia...
(image)
And I was like, sweet, I'm a hater.

Then I realized that I'm not actually a hater, I'm kind of halfway between hater and neutral, seeing as I've watched the show and I understand why some people like it. There should be more of a distinction between the outer rim and the mid-outer rim.

There is a distinction, the very outer rim (If you were a pure hater) is the hater while the big orange section is the Disliker section. The Dislikers are people who don't like the show but don't mind that others do. That describes you perfectly. The haters are those who hate people as soon as they find out they're Bronies.

Back