Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
It does remind me of childhood shows from the 90s. You're right, there is just something about it. Cartoons now are just crap IMO. I don't care for them too much.

Also, love that, just like classic 90's shows like Animaniacs and Dexter, they throw in things that would go over kids' heads (they got away with a joke about spiking drinks).

Still, Animaniacs takes the cake for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xmAC9Qu908

Snowstalker said:
Also, love that, just like classic 90's shows like Animaniacs and Dexter, they throw in things that would go over kids' heads (they got away with a joke about spiking drinks).

Still, Animaniacs takes the cake for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xmAC9Qu908
O M G How did I know you were going to put that one about Fingerprints (prince)?!? hahahahaha!

In other news it's about 20 days until Season 2 starts. So lucky you NintyQueen you get to spread around 24 more episodes within 20 days haha. :)

@NorthernVerve--Hahaha! Oh I'll try to watch a few episodes a day! :)
@UM--Yup! I've been meaning to watch MLP and I finally did.

Just watched episode 2: Very cute. I like this cartoon :)

The ponies are adorable ♥ (Of course I am a female and I think this kind of stuff is cute ♥♥) So yeah, I'm hooked.
So far still my favorite is Rainbow Dash, she's spunky and cute.

Well, there has been male pegasuses in the series, so I wouldn't really call this term valid. There hasn't been any male unicorns in the series, but I do support the fact that pegasus sounds cooler.

Pinkie Pie said:
Well, there has been male pegasuses in the series, so I wouldn't really call this term valid. There hasn't been any male unicorns in the series, but I do support the fact that pegasus sounds cooler.

There's been Male Unicorns. For the most part they're either just background characters or in the case of Blueblood a self-loving jerk

But here's an example, meet Pokey Pierce

eb9c5dd1f8e911247253cc2100919e23e0a751a3_full.jpg

Northern Verve said:
Pinkie Pie said:

There's been Male Unicorns. For the most part they're either just background characters or in the case of Blueblood a self-loving jerk

But here's an example, meet Pokey Pierce

eb9c5dd1f8e911247253cc2100919e23e0a751a3_full.jpg
Thanks for all the insight you guys :)

Pinkie Pie said:

Blueblood?

Back