Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.8%

• Total voters
I'm not labelling you as a troll. Your opinion is valid, and I'm fine with it.

My point is that you didn't need 2 pages just to put that across, and this argument was too long.

MrConcreteDonkey said:

My point is that you didn't need 2 pages just to put that across, and this argument was too long.
I'm trying not to argue anymore. Just leave my opinions be.

And yeah, I suppose the argument was a bit long. Someone needed to say something, though.

Dr. Javelin said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:

I'm trying not to argue anymore. Just leave my opinions be.

Scarecrow von Steuben said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Someone needed to say something, though.

Someone needed to stand up to those, those monsters! With their evil sparkles!
How many times are you going to edit and/or delete your posts?

I'm speaking out against the fad, Scarecrow. Not the show. And I'm not trolling when I actually engage in intelligent debate, which I believe I have. Trolls simply begin huge arguments between two sides and sit back and watch the chaos. I am trying to back out of this and you keep ignoring my points.

Dr. Javelin said:
I'm speaking out against the fad, Scarecrow. Not the show.

Dr. Javelin said:
It was terrible, and I still honestly have no idea why people like it, even with your giant post. You say to pick one character who I'd like? I didn't like any of them. They were all simply these hyped up horses who are terrified of rabbits and enjoy living in their happy fairyland. Anyone above the age of 8, and maybe 9, should be embarrassed to say they like this show. This idiotic fad of liking it needs to end.

"You bastards, with your LIKING THIS SHOW! How fucking dare you. But I have nothing against the show!"

I love hypocrites, they make me lul.

Funny thing is, I don't even watch the show. I have no idea whether it's bad or good or somewhere in the middle. But I do hate the sort of person who would walk into a music convention and shout "MUSIC SUCKS!"

That was before SonicMario showed me an article that accurately highlighted the reasons people liked it. Am I a hypocrite because I actually listened to someone else's argument and changed my mind? I don't believe I need to repeat my statements anymore, just read my huge post and I think it covers everything.

EDIT: And do you have to keep editing your posts that often?

Scarecrow von Steuben said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I'm speaking out against the fad, Scarecrow. Not the show.

Dr. Javelin said:
It was terrible, and I still honestly have no idea why people like it, even with your giant post. You say to pick one character who I'd like? I didn't like any of them. They were all simply these hyped up horses who are terrified of rabbits and enjoy living in their happy fairyland. Anyone above the age of 8, and maybe 9, should be embarrassed to say they like this show. This idiotic fad of liking it needs to end.

I love hypocrites, they make me lul.

Funny thing is, I don't even watch the show. I have no idea whether it's bad or good or somewhere in the middle. But I do hate the sort of person who would walk into a music convention and shout "MUSIC SUCKS!"

lets stop arguing (i hope i spelt it right)

Ok. Now

One thing I gotta say that you gotta really respect even if you dislike the show is the response the staff behind the show gives the Fanbase. For most of it's run the people behind the show embraced the fanbase no matter who they were and are sometimes even active in getting in touch with some of the fansites. Everyone from the Music directors to the Animators have contacted the fanbase at one point and have said to promise awesome things in the future. Not many shows can say the same thing.

Also anyone should be amazed at the fact on how Derpy Hooves came to being.

I do admire that...I wish I could contact Garrett Hedlund and have him write me back, but THAT'S a totally different story...lol :)
Anyways, back to MLP :)

Northern Verve said:
Ok. Now

One thing I gotta say that you gotta really respect even if you dislike the show is the response the staff behind the show gives the Fanbase. For most of it's run the people behind the show embraced the fanbase no matter who they were and are sometimes even active in getting in touch with some of the fansites. Everyone from the Music directors to the Animators have contacted the fanbase at one point and have said to promise awesome things in the future. Not many shows can say the same thing.

Also anyone should be amazed at the fact on how Derpy Hooves came to being.

im really suprised 20 year olds like it

NintendoQueen814 said:
I do admire that...I wish I could contact Garrett Hedlund and have him write me back, but THAT'S a totally different story...lol :)
Anyways, back to MLP :)

haha you just love him dont you :lol: :roll:

I have just come up with a conspiracy theory about this whole phenomenon, but right now it is too disorganized to be worth sharing. Also, I have not done deep enough research anyway.

My Little Pony had a cult following before Friendship is Magic, but it was so much more obscure. Also, isn't Lauren Faust feminist? That makes me especially suspicious...

All of this is driving me insane.

Freaky Fred said:
I have just come up with a conspiracy theory about this whole phenomenon, but right now it is too disorganized to be worth sharing. Also, I have not done deep enough research anyway.

My Little Pony had a cult following before Friendship is Magic, but it was so much more obscure. Also, isn't Lauren Faust feminist? That makes me especially suspicious...

All of this is driving me insane.

Know Your Meme has all the info on how it mainly started. Most origins come from a Cartoon Brew article that was called the end of the Creator Driven era where on CO they decided to see what kinda crap the article was bashing. To many's surprise they saw the Pilot and was actually impressed. I won't go into everything else but from what I hear that's how it all started.

I know that crap. I'm just going deeper into why this is so big. Something is extremely wrong about this, and don't bother explaining that. I'm researching the things the fandom produces (i.e. "Cupcakes") and My Little Pony related things BEFORE this whole mess.

It all adds up to something, but I'm not sure what or how...

Back