• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Northern Verve said:
The caption should be amusing for anybody who's a fan of Dragonball Abridged.

BUT HE DIDN'T SAY "OF"

AND THAT'S WHAT MADE IT FUNNY FOR ME SO YOU'VE BASICALLY RUINED IT YOU'RE THE WORST USER WAAAAAH

GLaDOS said:
Okay, I have to say that this is my favorite episode so far. Pinkie Pie totally stole the show - "think inside the chimney," lol. The flag was kind of unexplained though. I think we all saw Derpy in this.

I did kind of find it interesting that the princesses were completely absent from this episode. This Is about the backstory, after all. The characters were all at their best, and they really shine here. My points are mostly like Smashgoom's, except no I don't think there should have been more Christmas. It was fine as it is.
I didn't say there should be more Christmas. I said that the episode had the Christmas spirit without it actually being about Christmas. At least that's what I was trying to imply.

You know what would be awesome?
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/fim-director-asks-weird-al-for-guest.html
This was a long time ago so I don't know what happened to it but I would love to see him in an episode. Especially with a song.

GLaDOS said:
You know what would be awesome?
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/fim-director-asks-weird-al-for-guest.html
This was a long time ago so I don't know what happened to it but I would love to see him in an episode. Especially with a song.
Yes, please! ;D

So, since I've never done it yet, I've been thinking of making re-watching the highlights of the show. Which episodes do you think I should watch?
Current list:
Season 1 premiere
Season 1 Pinkie Pie episodes
Season 2 Premiere
Season 2 Pinkie Pie episodes (I don't think there were any though)
Lesson Zero
Luna Eclipsed
Heart-Warming Eve or whatever it was called.

GLaDOS said:
Which episodes do you think I should watch?
Every episode including me, the episode with Mare Do Well, the one with the pets. The 2 seasons' premiers. The one with the train and such. Lesson Zero. Heart Warming's Eve. And that's about it. Oh, and also maybe a Dog and a Pony Show.

Pinkie Pie said:
GLaDOS said:
Which episodes do you think I should watch?
Every episode including me, the episode with Mare Do Well, the one with the pets. The 2 seasons' premiers. The one with the train and such. Lesson Zero. Heart Warming's Eve. And that's about it. Oh, and also maybe a Dog and a Pony Show.
I don't know about Mare Do Well, but I LOVED May the Best Pet Win, check that one out! Lesson Zero is also good, but I also like Luna Eclipsed... Not sure about Dog and Pony Show, though... Everything else seems find, though.

OH, and Party of One, too!

Gengar said:
Show is amazing. I accidentally got my best friend into it o___o

That's neat. I'd say accidentally getting people into it has it's own advantages over actually trying to get people to see it.

Northern Verve said:
Gengar said:

That's neat. I'd say accidentally getting people into it has it's own advantages over actually trying to get people to see it.

a lot of bronies need to learn this

trying to force people to like MLP has created a lot of haters

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
Northern Verve said:
Gengar said:

a lot of bronies need to learn this

trying to force people to like MLP has created a lot of haters

Yeah it's sad to see people do that. But there are forceful people in every single fandom on the internet. Every single fandom has it's good and bad fans. In the hopes of not talking about a possibly popular fandom here. Let me give an example for a Sports team. Teams have fans and a fandom themselves, they have the good fans that watch every game and look at how their team performs statistically whether they won or they lost, bad fans for Teams are those who trash talk every chance they have against other fans and start insulting their own team when they're not playing well. Sports fans are sort of different for fans of media but similarly the good fans actually discuss the thing of media in places only with other fans, the bad fans don't stop talking about it and get angry over any simple hate comments and also get mad if they didn't like the newest episode, newest game, newest movie if it's a Movie series, etc.

Also regarding how I got into it, I just heard about it somewhere in February. I didn't know about it until then, and I'll probably never know what got me to try out the show (Besides boredom, Being bored can sometimes pay off. Who knew!) but I never had anyone push me into getting into the show. And after I gained the confidence to finally tell others I liked this show, I went into being just a little subtle about it. Have it get placed in people's minds for a little bit (At least until the Let's Watches we did in Paperchat during the summer, which in turn bronified quite alot of people quicker since many were watching those episodes for the first time). Until it bugs them a bit so much so that "Well if my good friends are into this show so much, maybe I should give it a try" and bam by the end of Summer most of my friends here in the community became fans just like me.

The thing about my friends is that they're not really ones to try new things. I told them about Homstuck and they didn't really care. Meanwhile, I'm supposed to play Minecraft and Happy Wheels.
I tried both and didn't like it and they're kind of disappointed.

GLaDOS said:
The thing about my friends is that they're not really ones to try new things. I told them about Homstuck and they didn't really care. Meanwhile, I'm supposed to play Minecraft and Happy Wheels.
I tried both and didn't like it and they're kind of disappointed.

well, that's because people on the internet are so obnoxious about homestuck that just about anyone who isn't already into it gets turned off it for a long time

Does anyone have anything to possibly keep this thread active through the holiday break? (The next episode isn't until January 7th)

I could bring up some of the Ask Pony tumblrs (All safe ones of course, there are a few NSFW ones that contain Rule 34 and/or Grimdark stuff) to show you guys. But only if you'd like to see some of them. Also if you join Tumblr you can ask them questions yourself (No guarantees that they'll actually answer your questions though)

Smashgoom202 said:
We could post pics of ponies, or new PMVs and such. Any news from Equestria Daily would work, too.

Save the pictures and Videos for the Mindless Junk Pony thread. This thread is more for discussion on the show and it's episodes itself or news on the show.

I guess technically the Ask Blogs would count as pictures too (Some Ask Blog pictures have been put in there already, but not as commonly as the other pics. Besides there's quite a few interesting artists with varying styles out there with Ask Pony blogs.)

Back