Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Aw poor Applejack. She could still appear a few times or so as to reveal where Applejack is and how far the others are from her. But it sounds interesting anyway, what made Applejack run away?

'3K said:
AJ episode confirmed.

> applejack episode
> applejack disappears

say what
Yeah, that's the thing about Applejack, isn't it? As awesome as she is, she's mroe level-headed than the other ponies and, as hard as it is for me to say it, there's not much to really DO with her... :(

Finally was able to see the newest episode - a whole week late. :P

But it was definitely one of the best episodes this season. All of the mane six had their good moments.

(I never have that much to say xD)

My Grandma got me a Pinkie Pie ornament.

The WRONG Pinkie Pie ornament. As in G3 Pinkie Pie. :-\

She apologized a lot, and it was hard, because I tried to show her a picture of what G4/FiM Pinkie Pie looked like, but the picture wouldn't show up on her computer. Tomorrow, I'm showing her episodes I recorded on my TV.

Damn Equestria Forums is down right now. Guys make this thread more active so I don't get a withdrawal from Forum pony discussion xD

Even if it's a tad hard to get something going. Especially with no new episodes til' the 7th of next month.

Epic Nitwit said:
GLaDOS said:
So today I said I Watched MLP. It was subtle but I admitted it to my family! YES!

And what kind of response did you get? Positive, or negative?
Looking back on it, I'm not sure I really said that I watched it. My sister said that she heard it was a good show and I said that it was, so depending on how much attention they were paying at the time... I got about no response, not even shocked silence.
Oh well. At least my father didn't start screaming at me.
Smashgoom202 said:

She apologized a lot, and it was hard, because I tried to show her a picture of what G4/FiM Pinkie Pie looked like, but the picture wouldn't show up on her computer. Tomorrow, I'm showing her episodes I recorded on my TV.
You should try to pretend you're thankful though.
Anyway, what is this G3 G4 Gwhatever stuff I'm hearing about?

GLaDOS said:
Epic Nitwit said:
GLaDOS said:
So today I said I Watched MLP. It was subtle but I admitted it to my family! YES!

And what kind of response did you get? Positive, or negative?
Looking back on it, I'm not sure I really said that I watched it. My sister said that she heard it was a good show and I said that it was, so depending on how much attention they were paying at the time... I got about no response, not even shocked silence.
Oh well. At least my father didn't start screaming at me.

Ok, then.

GLaDOS said:
Smashgoom202 said:

You should try to pretend you're thankful though.
Anyway, what is this G3 G4 Gwhatever stuff I'm hearing about?

G3=3rd generation of MLP.

Northern Verve said:
Damn Equestria Forums is down right now. Guys make this thread more active so I don't get a withdrawal from Forum pony discussion xD

Even if it's a tad hard to get something going. Especially with no new episodes til' the 7th of next month.
It sucks that the forum is down... I am a close Internet friend of the creator of that forum, and it sucks to see this happen to her.

Equestria Forums is the MLP site I visit the most, second only to Equestria Daily and the MLP Wikia.

Northern Verve said:
Actually it's back up now. I don't know what Dashell did, but for now it's running again.
It IS?!

*checks*

IT IS! Oh haleluha it's a Hearth's Warming Eve miracle!

Wait, so the ponies had the same name in all of the generations? Same characters and everything?

In a way. Twilight isn't new (Name since G1), the Sparkle part is. Applejack was also a name since G1. Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity were all names of a G3 Pony (Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were also names of G3 Ponies). I think of the Main 6 only Fluttershy is totally new in regards to the name.

In regards to them being the same character? In no way are the G3 Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie are exactly like the ones in FiM. Considering Rainbow Dash in G3's main trait was she "always dresses in style" should be enough to tell you that isn't the Rainbow Dash we've come to like now xD

Back