• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
ok then.

Also, watched it. Great episode. It's my third favorite episode of the season i think, right behind Cutie Pox and Lesson Zero.

Smashgoom202 said:
The Wonderbolts, on the other hand, were completely pointless. They come right the frick out of nowhere, do nothing to stop giant Spike, and they fly away afterward. They contributed NOTHING! Also, how the Hell did they know about the disaster going on in Ponyville? Do they USUALLY fly near Ponyville? Or were they responding to a distress call or something? I thought they were performers, not a rescue team! It's just really weird...

It was a parody of King Kong, when the planes were shooting at Kong on the Empire State Building. Don't think about it too hard.

I really liked the Kong references.
And nice avatar, Smasher.

Drinking game: watch the new episode again and take a shot every time there's a King Kong, Godzilla, or an Incredible Hulk reference.

BTW I think regarding the 12th episode about Applebloom and Granny Smith I'm willing to bet this is what Jayson was referring to when he said Granny Smith was going to have some awesome moment. Though Granny Smith has been pretty good this season before, what with her line in the beginning of Luna Eclipsed and announcing the race in Sisterhooves Social.

Today I gave in and told my sister I watch My Little Pony. We were at someone else's house, watching Discovery Kids (the house's owner's daughters tuned the TV to that channel, and my sister and I didn't bother to change it). Then DK started airing the episode with Trixie (dubbed, as all cartoons in Brazil), and I just couldn't hold it anymore. I told my 14-year-old sister I watch MLP, emphasizing the fact it's actually cool, and she was like "Wait, you really watch My Little Pony? I can't believe you watch that."

I was actually pretty confident then, though. In fact, I don't care if she tells my parents (which she hasn't done as of now).

I'll just say "Deal with it" or something similar in case they react negatively.

(If this isn't the right place for I-told-a-relative-I-watch-MLP stories, feel free to say it. :P)

Fluttershy said:
Today I gave in and told my sister I watch My Little Pony. We were at someone else's house, watching Discovery Kids (the house's owner's daughters tuned the TV to that channel, and my sister and I didn't bother to change it). Then DK started airing the episode with Trixie (dubbed, as all cartoons in Brazil), and I just couldn't hold it anymore. I told my 14-year-old sister I watch MLP, emphasizing the fact it's actually cool, and she was like "Wait, you really watch My Little Pony? I can't believe you watch that."

I was actually pretty confident then, though. In fact, I don't care if she tells my parents (which she hasn't done as of now).

I'll just say "Deal with it" or something similar in case they react negatively.

(If this isn't the right place for I-told-a-relative-I-watch-MLP stories, feel free to say it. :P)
Congratulations, NSY
!I'm trying to work up the courage to tell my sister. She would understand, presumably, but I still don't really want to tell her...

I'm actually Paper Yoshi (I should put this in bold somewhere in my sig...). :P

It's understandable. There are many Yoshi users, after all.

In other news (and on-topic), I'll probably be back here with some thoughts on the new episode after I watch it.

EDIT:
Loved the episode. Easily one of my favorites.

The part with Fluttershy and Rainbow telling Spike to put Rarity down was hilarious. All Spike appearances were hilarious as well.

But the best part of the episode, IMO, was when Spike began to tell Rarity he had had a crush on her, only to be interrupted by Rarity herself.

That's alright Mijz. There are some people that don't like the seemingly popular episodes. Like Nabber didn't really like Lesson Zero for example. There's always going to be a few people depending on their tastes on what episodes they like or don't like as much. Though an episode is never too terrible. It's not just in Season 2 either, I remember some arguments going on back during Season 1. Like people not liking the Dog and Pony show episode because some supposedly said made it seem that whining will get you out of a situation.

Paper Jorge said:
Really thought his change into mature Spike would be permanent or something. Without the greed at the end, of course though.
Same here... Although, "the status quo is God" as they say, even if it doesn't make sense...

Then again, maybe ALL dragons in Equestria revert to smaller sizes when they reject their greedy instincts...

The description is

"The six friends are honored to put on Canterlot's most important play of the season, the Hearth's Warming Eve's holiday pageant that illustrates how Unicorns, Pegasi and Earth Ponies put aside their differences and founded Equestria."

It does sound weird. I wonder what role Celestia and Luna had in founding Equestria if the play seems to assume that it wasn't just them that made Equestria.

I need to hear Pinkie's song. What's it gonna be like? Awesome? I bet it's gonna be awesome. Ican'twaittohearitImusthearitwhymustIwaitthislong

Northern Verve said:
2 screenshots from the next episode. Put in spoilers just in case.

1.JPG

2.jpg
I wonder if Rainbow Dash and Rarity will get a little "too" into character...

Also, insteresting how there's no snow, so it doesn't match the clips scene in that one Hub commercial...

Either way, I like what I see.

Just watched it. Best episode this season, in my opinion.

Also, there have been too many Applebloom, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash episodes. We need more diversity.

Back