• Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Northern Verve said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
well I got bored a few minutes in and skipped to the end

deus ex machina may be passable in a tv show but in a movie it feels extremely cheap

Especially when knowing the series it does kinda mess up the whole deus ex Machina thing in the first place

How does Twilight's element have the power to do that Rainbow of Light thing without the other elements?
yeah it's like what was the purpose of getting the crown if she could have used her friendship powers anytime?

also "upset the balance" my ass

Nabber said:
Northern Verve said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
well I got bored a few minutes in and skipped to the end

deus ex machina may be passable in a tv show but in a movie it feels extremely cheap

Especially when knowing the series it does kinda mess up the whole deus ex Machina thing in the first place

How does Twilight's element have the power to do that Rainbow of Light thing without the other elements?
yeah it's like what was the purpose of getting the crown if she could have used her friendship powers anytime?

also "upset the balance" my ass
Also Twilight could have like made a Magic wall in front of Sunset or even teleported to stop her before she got to the mirror in the beginning back in Equestria (But then again I'm not sure how far you watched of the beginning before you skipped to the ending. So maybe you didn't even get that far xP)

NotABannableOffense said:
1:01:35 - Equestira Girls

Really?

A Wilhelm scream.

what the fuck.

They've used a Wilhelm scream about 2-3 times in Season 3 of FiM (First being Magic Duel, 2nd being in Apple Family Reunion, and I think there was one in Keep Calm and Flutter On as well)

I actually don't mind it myself that much.

Northern Verve said:

Really?

A Wilhelm scream.

what the fuck.

They've used a Wilhelm scream about 2-3 times in Season 3 of FiM (First being Magic Duel, 2nd being in Apple Family Reunion, and I think there was one in Keep Calm and Flutter On as well)

It just sounds out of place in a cartoon.

http://news.everfree.net

The Everfree News site launched today. My friend is part of the staff, so make sure to check it out!

Northern Verve said:

Really?

A Wilhelm scream.

what the fuck.

Heck if anything, I found it hilarious.

I might as well face it. Watching this movie somehow rekindled my Brony side.

Nabber said:

The Everfree News site launched today. My friend is part of the staff, so make sure to check it out!

Pretty neat! Your friend's going to have a hard time finding too much attention what with Equestria Daily and Derpy Hooves news. But I wish him luck anyway.

As a side note...

1.jpeg

GAAAAH that's creepy

Northern Verve said:
Nabber said:

Pretty neat! Your friend's going to have a hard time finding too much attention what with Equestria Daily and Derpy Hooves news. But I wish him luck anyway.

As a side note...

1.jpeg

GAAAAH that's creepy

dude thats like something from silent hill

how do they do that on accident

We need more fun Pony topics in this thread. How about this:

What if there was a Ponified Smash Bros. games that have the exact roster number as the three games. I'll only do Smash 64 in this post for now. I will first talk if there was a Pony Smash roster limited to 12 and also based only on the first season of the show. Melee would be based on Season 2 and Brawl would have Season 3 (Might be harder to do that though since Season 3 didn't exactly introduce a whole lot of new characters. So some of the spots would be filled that missed the Melee cut of 25 characters xP)

But the Original 8 would obviously have the Main 6 + Spike. As for the 8th spot, well we may need a DK-esque character so maybe Big Mac?
I say the Secret four characters would be Trixie, Gilda, Apple Bloom, and Zecora. As I imagine those are the more prominent characters in Season 1

(Also speaking of which I'm awaiting the actual fan game called Super Smash Ponies :> )

Anyway now going to get into if there was a Pony smash roster the size of Melee's. Restricted strictly to Season 1 and Season 2 characters. 25 characters here

Twilight
Applejack
Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie
Fluttershy
Rarity
Spike
Big Macintosh
Trixie
Gilda
Apple Bloom
Zecora
Celestia
Luna
Sweetie Belle
Fancy Pants
Granny Smith
Cake Twins
Scootaloo
Iron Will
Diamond Tiara
Cadence
Shining Armor
Chrysalis
Derpy Hooves

(Discord not in this cause HE'S TOO BIG </ridleyopposers> a boss)

Back