Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
'salright

literal the ponies

Smashgoom202 said:
Kellam said:
A musical episode that centers around Pinkie Pie, I think that's been long-waiting! And she "meets her match" in this episode... Will it be a rivalry or something? How's THAT going to go down?

Wow, they picked the two worst things about the show and made them into one episode. Guess I know which episode I'll be skipping when the time comes.
I love the songs. And Pinkie Pie is the most sing-alongiest pony out of the main cast. It makes sense, and I'll totally be looking forward to it.

It seriously blows my mind that people can outright call the music in the series "one of the worst things about it", because it's honestly one of the better parts of the show and it CERTAINLY better then other shows attempts at songs.
I hated the songs in mlp

Anyway just recently saw the Season 4 clip.

Looks like we'll be seeing some sad Scoots in Season 4. Plus some Equestria Games stuff sometime during the Season.

The Superhero thing might be interesting. Considering the Mane 6's reactions it kinda sounds like they got magically sucked into a Comic Book or something.

Also the Apple Family + Pinkie song sounded pretty good I must say. Alot better then the rather bland "Raise this Barn" from Apple Family reunion.

And I loved the Twilight + Luna scene at the end. It's definitely Twilight viewing a scene from the past. That's going to be great. I can feel it.

Vote for your favorite pony of the mane 6 on The Hub's official website; the winner will be announced September 1!

http://www.hubworld.com/hubworld/specials/mlpfim-fan-favorite/?adFree=true

You get another vote if you complete a trivia quiz, and it's an interesting trivia quiz. Sure it has questions like "who is this pony?" but then there are questions like "what did Owloycious retrieve on the night he met Twilight?" The one that stumped me was one asking what Zecora, Twilight, and Trixie had in common: magic powers, stripes, or horns. I knew horns wasn't the answer, but I thought magic powers wasn't the answer either, because Zecora doesn't have magic powers! She's just a zebra that makes brews out of ingredients with magical properties. I also thought stripes was stretching it, because while Zecora definitely has stripes, Twilight's stripe is only in her mane and tail, and I thought Trixie might have a kind of stripe or just a lighter blue streak on her mane and tail...

Turns out the answer is magic powers... So I guess she IS an enchantress... just not an evil one. :rolleyes:

So yeah, I voted Fluttershy multiple times... No doubt people will abuse the fact that you can vote again every day... I probably won't but whatever. We'll see who comes out on top!

since when did Zecora have magic

also i'm betting 50 bucks that RD or Fluttershy will win that poll thing

Bowser45 said:
since when did Zecora have magic

also i'm betting 50 bucks that RD or Fluttershy will win that poll thing

Either Twilight, Fluttershy or RD will. Especially if Equestria Daily posted about it (Which they have) in the most recent census' Twilight usually comes up on top ever since Season 2 ended. The only pony that's beaten Twilight in a poll is Luna as of recent times.

Villager said:
Do we need to sign up to answer that or what
I cannot found the poll

what is there to sign up for

the poll is free

if you can't see it for whatever reason, it might be something wrong with your browser/adblocker/etc.

Because you don't have flash smg2.

I also don't.

Northern Verve said:
I'm pretty sure that's just the mistake of the person who made the box xP
Has there ever been anything to confirm him as female, though? I think it's just the long hair that's made everyone think he's female.

Back