Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
What's the Ep. 10 title?

Northern Verve said:
Stan Lee? Wants to be in this show? Really?

REALLY?

This is a thing that needs to happen at the very next possible opportunity.

new best pony if this happens

Northern Verve said:
Also Crash if you're reading this post you might be interested in this

Oh yeah, I saw that in my Twitter updates, that'd be pretty great.

Should've made a cameo in The Mysterious Mare Do Well, though.

Smashgoom202 said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Sypnosis for episode 7:

Season 3 Episode 7
Air Date: December 15
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash receives an invitation to attend the Wonderbolt Academy but questions whether she is Wonderbolt material.
I'm still of the opinion that Rainbow Dash is more than qualified to join at this point after what she's shown to be capable of, but at the same time, I find this to be a very key part of her character; for all her bragging and boasting, Rainbow Dash is still very insecure about how she's perceived, and apparently thinks that she might not be capable of standing alongside the ponies she admires the most.

I'd say she's a boaster to cover her insecurity as opposed to simply having a big ego.

Nabber said:
>only pony to perform a Sonic Rainboom
>first did it as a filly
>has done it three times already
>is Rainbow Dash

>insecure
Remember in Sonic Rainboom? She's obviously got talent, but she's still has performance anxiety when her abilities are called into question. Not to mention, the Wonderbolts are her heroes and idols. Even though I think she's 10 times better then any of them, it's all about how she views them and how she compares herself to them.

Like I've said in the past, she has a lot to brag about, but while she boasts about many things, her ability to do a Sonic Rainboom isn't one of them. Hell, when she actually WINS the Best Young Flyer's competition, she's actually pretty modest about it.

New clip from the upcoming episode!

"Saddle Arabia"? Oh dear God, I'm starting to reach my pun limit... Still, at least we have an explanation of why Celestia can't stop Trixie... But what about Luna?

Also, is it just me or do the characters seem particularly bouncy in this scene?

Also, I have the box set for the first comic featuring the first 6 covers, and I love the comic! The art, the expressions, the story, the dialogue, it's all just perfect!

Anyways, the episode airs tomorrow. My biggest qualm is how cliche this entire thing is going to be (i.e. Trixie is probably going to be "Helpless" under control of the neckless and she's going to be like "what happened???") I hope that I'm wrong, but considering its a children's show, I don't think they'd go for the extremities that I mentioned anyways, so meh.

Edit: I haven't watched any of the videos spoiling parts of this episode. Just an fyi.

Gamefreak75 said:
Anyways, the episode airs tomorrow. My biggest qualm is how cliche this entire thing is going to be (i.e. Trixie is probably going to be "Helpless" under control of the neckless and she's going to be like "what happened???") I hope that I'm wrong, but considering its a children's show, I don't think they'd go for the extremities that I mentioned anyways, so meh.

Edit: I haven't watched any of the videos spoiling parts of this episode. Just an fyi.
Apparently you haven't, because if you had, you'd know that
Trixie appears to be in complete control of her actions, and seems to relish her new powers, using them to torture pretty much everypony that speaks to her.

Smashgoom202 said:
Gamefreak75 said:

Trixie appears to be in complete control of her actions, and seems to relish her new powers, using them to torture pretty much everypony that speaks to her.
That kind of made me lose interest because I think it kills the character because I don't think she should ever be a straight up villain (although killing snips and snails would redeem her in my eyes)

Octoberry said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Gamefreak75 said:

That kind of made me lose interest because I think it kills the character because I don't think she should ever be a straight up villain (although killing snips and snails would redeem her in my eyes)
Honestly, I never really cared for her that much in the first place. Having her appear again, swearing vengeance, makes her slightly more interesting in my eyes, especially hearing where she's been since she left Ponyville.

Smashgoom202 said:
Octoberry said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Gamefreak75 said:

Honestly, I never really cared for her that much in the first place. Having her appear again, swearing vengeance, makes her slightly more interesting in my eyes, especially hearing where she's been since she left Ponyville.
I didn't really pay much attention to the episode because the only time I saw it was when I wasn't interested in mlp during a boys week but i never considered her evil

I dunno...
Okay, had to watch this on livestream, so I didn't really get the full experienec.

On one hand, yeah, this was damn awesome. All the canon. All of it.

On the other hand, I'm still not really getting the whole friendship vibe from this. Sure, Trixie vs Twilight is great, but what's the moral?

So I'm split between "OH MY GOD AMAZING" and "Missing the point".

So Trixie buys the damn thing? Talk about anticlimactic.

Gamefreak75 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if she did hold a grudge against Twilight; some people hold grudges for a really long time. I mean, she was humiliated when she couldn't take care of the Ursa Major (turned out to be the Ursa Minor) and having Twilight end up victorious. Also, even though her last line may have been a "boasting effort", she was probably really angered deep inside.
BAM! One point for me.

The scene with Trixie shutting Pinkie Pie up is the best thing ever. Props to Trixie.

The glass dome scene totally reminded me of the Simpsons.

The battle at the end was meh, although I'm glad it wasn't a "Twilight only" battle and that pretty much everyone participated in it.

Overall, it was an alright episode, definitely better than the last two.

TODAY ON HORSES: THE SHOW'S STAFF IS BASICALLY A SLAVE TO THE FANDOM AT THIS POINT.

THREE STRIKES AND I'M OUT

Back