• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Gamefreak75 said:
Considering Twilight used a spell that basically turned a pony into a balloon and made them explode in glittery swirls, I think being able to "unstone" someone is within reason.
I SAID that, not to mention that wasn't really the issue we were talking about.

In a world full of magic and ponies and unicorns

You guys question physics.

This was bad not because of the message but because it was just so fucking unentertaining

Octoberry said:
This was bad not because of the message but because it was just so fucking unentertaining
To add to this I agree with SM I actually like Babs and I think this could have been a wonderful episode if it didn't try to go the anti bullying route and instead focused on babs joining the cutie mark crusade

Looks like that at least on this site One Bad Apple's going to be that one ep that I like that everybody else here doesn't care for/doesn't like.

I thought at the very least it's on par with the CMC episodes in Season 1. Even though I'd say it was personally better then those (Except Cutie Mark Chronicles of course, even then I don't consider that a pure CMC episode. As it was very much about the Main 6 more so then the CMC)

EDIT:

Preview Screenshot for Magic Duel. VERY spoilery, I think more so then most preview screenshots have been
17g16w.jpg

Oh fuck yea, looks like it's Zecora who gives Twilight her own necklace to counter Trixie's own for the rematch.

There's also a clip

I haven't watched it but I did read comments on it with EqDaily and EgF. So I know the more notable (And I did see pics show up on Derpibooru

Trixie starts making a magic rampage in Ponyville. She has a dark hood, her eyes grow red and her aura of magic is red. Which definitely wouldn't be her natural magic color. So I think this practically confirms 100% that the necklace is what powers her up
Trixie enlarges one of Rainbow Dash's Wings
Trixie locks Snips' and Snails' horn together (They probably deserved that after the events of Boast Busters so I admit I'm ok with this)
Twilight sees this and gets pissed off, presumably being the reason the first duel starts up.

so is it just me or is babs seed or whatever her name is a jersey pony. im 3 minutes in and she's already the best character i've seen in a while.

Quizno said:
so is it just me or is babs seed or whatever her name is a jersey pony.

Officially, she's from Manehattan.

Though she would be about 30% more awesome of she was from Pony New Jersey.

Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or So Help Me said:
Quizno said:
so is it just me or is babs seed or whatever her name is a jersey pony.

Officially, she's from Manehattan.

Though she would be about 30% more awesome of she was from Pony New Jersey.
naw she'll always be a douche

also glad to see Trixie is really back.

Hrm... I don't know why, but I feel slightly let down...
For the clip, I expected Trixie's return to be a bit more grandiose, but it's like she just pops up with that amulet. around her neck. I have to admit, I like what she did to Snips and Snails, probably remembering it was THEIR fault that she was humiliated, in addition to being outshined by Twilight.

I'm also a bit nervous by that screenshot with Zecora and Twilight wearing her own amulet. What is that? Is it related to the one Trixie's wearing? The King Sombra theory is getting weaker at this point... Not to mention, it seems like that's going to take place at the end of the episode, and that's kind of lame... I mean, I EXPECT Twilight to eventually outdo Trixie but seeing this takes away the excitement...

I guess that's the danger that comes with spoilers...

Smashgoom202 said:
Hrm... I don't know why, but I feel slightly let down...
For the clip, I expected Trixie's return to be a bit more grandiose, but it's like she just pops up with that amulet. around her neck. I have to admit, I like what she did to Snips and Snails, probably remembering it was THEIR fault that she was humiliated, in addition to being outshined by Twilight.

I'm also a bit nervous by that screenshot with Zecora and Twilight wearing her own amulet. What is that? Is it related to the one Trixie's wearing? The King Sombra theory is getting weaker at this point... Not to mention, it seems like that's going to take place at the end of the episode, and that's kind of lame... I mean, I EXPECT Twilight to eventually outdo Trixie but seeing this takes away the excitement...

I guess that's the danger that comes with spoilers...
little did you know Trixie actually defeats the gang

Epic Nitwit said:
Sypnosis for episode 7:

Season 3 Episode 7
Air Date: December 15
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash receives an invitation to attend the Wonderbolt Academy but questions whether she is Wonderbolt material.

First time Rainbow Dash's insecurities will be a big focus (Though I suppose in Read It and Weep she was kinda insecure) since Sonic Rainboom. Sounds interesting enough already

Epic Nitwit said:
Sypnosis for episode 7:

Season 3 Episode 7
Air Date: December 15
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash receives an invitation to attend the Wonderbolt Academy but questions whether she is Wonderbolt material.
I'm still of the opinion that Rainbow Dash is more than qualified to join at this point after what she's shown to be capable of, but at the same time, I find this to be a very key part of her character; for all her bragging and boasting, Rainbow Dash is still very insecure about how she's perceived, and apparently thinks that she might not be capable of standing alongside the ponies she admires the most.

>only pony to perform a Sonic Rainboom
>first did it as a filly
>has done it three times already
>is Rainbow Dash

>insecure

Nabber said:
>only pony to perform a Sonic Rainboom
>first did it as a filly
>has done it three times already
>is Rainbow Dash

>insecure
The ponies aren't very consistent when it comes to things like learning lessons and realizing they shouldn't be stupid

Octoberry said:
The ponies aren't very consistent when it comes to things like learning lessons and realizing they shouldn't be stupid

Oh shaddup already :P

Anyway, we have another synopsis known

Air date:December 22
Synopsis: Granny Smith agrees to let Applejack lead the Apple Family reunion but Applejack loses sight of what is truly important.

I hope we get some kind of word on AJ's Parents.

Also Crash if you're reading this post you might be interested in this

okay well that's already the majority of the season and I'm not seeing too many good synopses, also no Rarity episode :(

Nabber said:
okay well that's already the majority of the season and I'm not seeing too many good synopses, also no Rarity episode :(

Episode 8 could still be a Rarity ep (Or Fluttershy). Somehow we know the synopsis for Episode 9 and the title of Episode 10 but absolutely nothing about Episode 8

Back