• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Drilbur said:
Is it just me, or are the dragons in that last episode supposed represent the haters?

Nah, you could interpret as Spike being a Brony and those dragons being haters. But I don't think that really was the point. There are other episodes that could be better represented about how fans have went to with the show or what sometimes the fans might need to learn themselves. Like how Read It and Weep's moral can easily be as much applied to anyone who tried out the show and ended up becoming a fan "Don't knock it until you try it" or how some Bronies might need to rewatch Best Night Ever when they're very excited for the next episode but it turns out to be a letdown. (Unless through some paradox that Best Night Ever was that episode, which would be irony to the max)

So my friend like to send me Portal pics, despite not knowing pretty much everything about Portal.

Now she sent me one (that I've seen) with Twi and AJ.

I don't know how to respond. She likely has no idea who they are.

Dr. Javelin said:
Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
Win. I wonder if Javelin has anything to say on this.
Wait, what are you guys talking about and what do you want me to comment on?

> is vocal member of the MLP hatedom

> checks MLP thread to see if his name is mentioned

Nosferatu Man said:
Dr. Javelin said:

> doesn't post in Homestuck thread often

This is part of the reason why I think that he is a brony.

Nosferatu Man said:
Dr. Javelin said:

> doesn't post in Homestuck thread often

This is part of the reason why I think that he is a brony.

Guys, just leave him alone. Also SvS you're kind a little slow on responding to these things when they've already passed.

oh you all so silly

Basically, every time I log on, I go to the search option and search "Javelin" so that if anyone has quoted me I can respond to them more easily.

It's that easy.

Also, Scarecrow, it's been like twelve days since that post of mine...

Dr. Javelin said:
oh you all so silly

Basically, every time I log on, I go to the search option and search "Javelin" so that if anyone has quoted me I can respond to them more easily.

It's that easy.

I would love to do that with me, but some people refer to me as "Toad," and I don't want to have to sift through all the not-me stuff.

Northern Verve said:
Looks like we'll see John De Lancie again do work for FiM

This could mean either one of 3 things:

A. Discord will return sometime

B. There will be a Discord related Flashback

C. He's voicing a brand new character altogether
I remember WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY long ago, back before the season 2 premiere, or at least before part 2, that Discord was rumored to be a recurring villain. Perhaps that's true, starting with the season 3 premiere?

Also this makes John De Lancie planning to attend next Summer's BroNYcon make more sense. It did seem odd at first that someone who basically tweeted that his role as Discord was just a job to him. I don't know if he's actually changed his mind on that thought since then but it's really interesting that he's going. And in the same building Lauren Faust will be as well. It's going to be absolutely crazy over there.

I do remember this one Tweet of his, saying he was warned about what he was getting into with Star Trek, but nobody warned him about My Little Pony! Not sure if that's positive or negative.

Dr. Javelin said:
oh you all so silly

It's that easy.

Also, Scarecrow, it's been like twelve days since that post of mine...
So the solution would be to get a codename for you instead.

Dr. Douche said:
oh you all so silly

Basically, every time I log on, I go to the search option and search "Douche" so that if anyone has quoted me I can respond to them more easily.

It's that easy.
Oh, okay.

Dr. Javelin said:

It's that easy.
So the solution would be to get a codename for you instead.
I suggest one from this list:

Grandeur Lavaliere
lavender celebration
Thunder Brave
Rainbow Fling
Wild Cherry Delight
Moonstone Lavaliere
Doctor celebration
Doctor Brave
Southern Fling
Popcorn Delight

Vinyl Scratch said:
Grandeur Lavaliere
lavender celebration
Thunder Brave
Rainbow Fling
Wild Cherry Delight
Moonstone Lavaliere
Doctor celebration
Doctor Brave
Southern Fling
Popcorn Delight
Out of this mostly horrible list, Thunder Brave rises to the top as "decent".

Doctor Brave is alright too, I suppose.

EDIT: Also, since Mitt Romney's code name is apparently "Javelin", wouldn't mine be "Mitt Romney"?

I was so happy to find out that there was a brony in my class. We did an epic brohoof. /)(\

My two favorite songs from this show are "Smile, Smile, Smile" and "The Flim Flam Brothers Song".

KarinaTheSammerGirl said:
I was so happy to find out that there was a brony in my class. We did an epic brohoof. /)(\

My two favorite songs from this show are "Smile, Smile, Smile" and "The Flim Flam Brothers Song".

Welcome Karina. Nice to see you here.

Ok let's get basic questions out of the way, who's your favorite Pony/Ponies and Episodes?

Thanks, lol xD

Hmm...my current favorite ponies are Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pound Cake. And my favorite episodes for now is A Friend in Deed and the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy episode. :3

Northern Verve said:
KarinaTheSammerGirl said:

Welcome Karina. Nice to see you here.

Ok let's get basic questions out of the way, who's your favorite Pony/Ponies and Episodes?

Chief Brony SonicMario initiates the indoctrination ritual.

Does anyone else share my love of The Last Roundup?

Last Roundup was one of the best of the season.

Back