• Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 20.9%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
Uniju said:
"me and my friends call you names behind your back" is also not a reason for somebody to be proclaimed incorrect!
I wasn't saying it was, it was a retort to his rather bizarre implication that my arguments were hilariously stupid.

Smashgoom202 said:
Is it now? Can't just ignore what I have to say? Can't just accept that I have my own views of the show? I mean, don't get me wrong, if my complaining is truly getting on everyone's nerves, I'll simmer down, but still, why care about what I have to say?

Yeah, I GET the irony of that statement. You're basically saying no one cares about my pointing out little details of the show and slight criticisms... so here's my question: WHY CALL ME OUT AT ALL IF YOU DON'T CARE?!
First, it's hard to ignore you when you're constantly bringing up "issues" with the show, posting long rants and are all-around just clogging this thread with your complaining. Second, I already told you why I care; because it's ruining the fun for other bronies. I want you to stop ruining their fun. It's really simple.

I find it easy to ignore long walls of text, just scroll down and read the next shorter post. I was also making fun of you're choice of words. Saying nobody cares about what I have to say in those longs walls of text, yet telling me to stop doing that, because apparently people DO care about what I have to say on those long walls of text. Can you see why I'm confused?

Anyway, I'll make shorter posts for this forum, if what you say is true, and I really AM bringing everyone down by somehow pointing out things that no one cares about yet somehow do.

Problem solved or something

lets have a cuppa joe

3456547657657567.jpg

Smashgoom, it's clear that your rather queer taste in cartoons is not regarded very highly in this community. I suggest you either stop lauding about it on this forum or join a forum for pony fans, which there are countless across the internet.

I heard you like short posts, so tl;dr:
Don't do this. - The moderation.

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
I suggest you either stop lauding about it on this forum or join a forum for pony fans, which there are countless across the internet.

Eh, For the record. He is on one.

How about we just let it go and go back to Ponies now.

Spike episode tomorrow. It will be interesting to learn more about how Dragons work in the FiM Universe.

Detective Dick Gumshoe said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Last I checked it was about mario bro
He's talking about the EquestriaDaily forums that he is on.

Actually it's Equestria Forums. Equestria Daily doesn't have it's own forum.

Detective Dick Gumshoe said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Last I checked it was about mario bro
He's talking about the EquestriaDaily forums that he is on.
Actually, it's just Equestria Forums. I didn't even thing Equestria Daily had forums, unless the comments section counts.

I loved today's episodes. Plenty of adorable Spike moments. Not only did we learn about Dragons though...

We learned about Pheonixes as well. And Spike will even have his own pet one. I wonder if this will be something for a Future Episode.

Nice episode. Spike's cool. Interesting look at boys vs. girls through dragons vs. ponies, as I see it. Fluttershy still needs to get over dragons.
New baby phoenix as possible recurring character/Spike's pet?
Liked it very much.

I liked the episode overall...

...however, it seemed a bit black and white. Twilight, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash (along with the others) were clearly making fun of Spike, or at best acting in a patronizing way towards him (waddles away in anger). Like Owl's Well that Ends Well, the lesson should have been more two-sided. I'd probably say it's the weakest episode since Mysterious Mare Do-Well. However, I've liked every episode, and this was no exception. I enjoyed the scene where Rarity, Dash, and Twilight agree to let Spike go (especially the fake smiling), Cranky's cameo, the beginning part with Fluttershy, and the raid on the phoenix nest.

Twist said:
I liked the episode overall...

...however, it seemed a bit black and white. Twilight, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash (along with the others) were clearly making fun of Spike, or at best acting in a patronizing way towards him (waddles away in anger). Like Owl's Well that Ends Well, the lesson should have been more two-sided. I'd probably say it's the weakest episode since Mysterious Mare Do-Well. However, I've liked every episode, and this was no exception. I enjoyed the scene where Rarity, Dash, and Twilight agree to let Spike go (especially the fake smiling), Cranky's cameo, the beginning part with Fluttershy, and the raid on the phoenix nest.

Yeah, I didn't like the episode portrayal of "dragons are bad, ponies are good" either, and I was all "WTF?!" when Cranky showed up with his old wig that was supposed to have been stamped out by Pinkie...

That short enough for you?

Smashgoom202 said:
I was all "WTF?!" when Cranky showed up with his old wig that was supposed to have been stamped out by Pinkie...

Simple, he found a new copy of the wig. I think the first one fit him more anyhow.

Northern Verve said:
Smashgoom202 said:
I was all "WTF?!" when Cranky showed up with his old wig that was supposed to have been stamped out by Pinkie...

Simple, he found a new copy of the wig. I think the first one fit him more anyhow.
Yeah, that's true... There's just something unfitting about that Johnny Bravo/Steven Magnet wig he got from Pinkie...

Oh come on.
I have to watch the new episode and then read through this whole discussion that happened.

So...
Didn't like the episode. I'll say it like that. I just didn't like it.

First of all, personal opinion, I thought that the Rarity/Spike shipping went too far. I was seriously about to throw up. Really, Rarity just kept calling Spike a few pet names and didn't do much else, which I thought was stupid and made me think that she was a horrible girlfriend. And then Spike wouldn't even listen to her when she wanted him to stay home! I understand that it was about his identity but it's a choice he has to make.

Then we meet the dragons. I hated these dragons. Just the way they act, portrayed, and look like. They just all look stupid and even a bit mentally retarded. There's a whole lot of peer pressure around these folks, but Spike refuses to leave - something I admire him for, but then he screws it up at the end by running away. Running away doesn't solve anything, though in this episode it did. And Spike pretty much failed at all of the challenges - but they let him in because he didn't even make a splash? It didn't make much sense to me.

And Fluttershy at the beginning. Twi and RD are forcing her to go to the migration, even though it's been established that she has a huge phobia of dragons. The only reason they actually let her go was that she went all agreesive and jumped out the window. I hate seeing Fluttershy like that. It brings me to tears that the supposedly nicest one is really a big fat jerk inside.

The only thing I did like about this episode was Rarity's aggressive mode. That was pure awesome. But overall the episode really bothered me.

Shipping? Sure it might be pandering a little to Spike x Rarity likers. But the biggest "shipping" that's happened was the fall in Secret of my Excess. Rarity probably should of stopped using all those pet names as it was annoying Spike. But to call it shipping between them, That's a stretch.

And really using mentally retarded as something to knock down on the Dragons? (Especially with a recent situation with D-E-R-P-Y) They were just bullies, nothing more. nothing less.

As for the Fluttershy part, rule of Funny. I thought it was hilarious when Fluttershy used aggressiveness to get away from Rainbow Dash. Can also act as a subtle continuity as I don't see Fluttershy doing something like that before she met Iron Will

I know that they were bullies, but I felt that they were protrayed (goddamnit autocorrect) badly.

Back