ATTN: Everyone

ralphfan

Thank you based god
In the past few weeks, I've seen a lot of totally inappropriate pictures and comments. This is ridiculous. This is a site generated towards kids. We don't need racist or homophobic comments and we seriously don't need gory pics. This has got to stop, guys. Please think before you post. I'm sick of the crap I've been seeing around here lately.

I would explain to you the nature of that joke but you wouldn't understand so zzz

What? Since when did I do any of this?

Garlic, do you have any idea when to be serious?

LGM, this is directed towards everyone. I never said you did this (and AFAIK, you haven't.)

And neither have I. :)

So ta-ta

Nightwatcher said:
Garlic (Cave Johnson) posted a thread titled "Spoiler" and some of the things in there weren't exactly appropriate.

Oh crap I forgot there's blood in that picture. Did not think about that at the time.

That's his idea of a joke?

As for Garlic, I meant the Mexican comment and the "love letter from a raging homo".

Brick Tamland said:
"love letter from a raging homo".

What is wrong about this?

Do you find the topic of homosexuality to be inappropriate and somehow taboo? I don't agree.

Yeah, why do people consider that funny? Maybe I have no sense of humor, but I find that more offensive than funny.

And you're mocking the homosexual. That's not funny at all.

Brick Tamland said:
You just don't get it, Garlic.

I don't know what background you come from to develop this prejudice against gays, and I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but let's just agree to disagree that we don't share the same perspective on equality.

The topic of homosexuality is kinda considered taboo, and while I personally have nothing against any sexual orientation, accusing someone of being attracted to a gender they aren't attracted to is wrong.

oh look we have a troll

whatever to do

maybe a moderator will deal with it

or just let it keep going

not my decision

Herr Shyguy said:
Garlic's just trollin' Ralph. Don't bother arguing.

tumblr_lln3gqVG111qi6nobo1_500.jpg

Shyguy, I know you said not to bother arguing, but I feel the need bring up this argument towards Garlic.

If being attracted to the same sex was okay, then why did God or science create two genders?

Brick Tamland said:
The topic of homosexuality is kinda considered taboo

Yeah, it's called homophobia!!

It's what conservative Catholics eat for breakfast.

Homosexuality is like a mutation, though, and it's not supposed to exist in nature for a long time.

Stooben said:
Nightwatcher said:
If being attracted to the same sex was okay, then why did God or science create two genders?
So there's more to choose from?

*facepalm*
That's not my point.

Both genders were created because they need each other, other wise life would cease to exist. I don't like getting graphic, but imagine a world that only had men. There'd be no one to give birth to babies. Now imagine a world with only women. There'd be no one to put the babies inside them.

Stooben said:
Nightwatcher said:
So there's more to choose from?
Word. If Vanilla tastes good, why are there 31 flavors?

Ornithologist Mario said:
Homosexuality is like a mutation, though, and it's not supposed to exist in nature for a long time.
Did you really just say that

Nightwatcher said:
Ok woooow. Yes biologically heterosexuality is the ideal state for reproduction but some people are still born homosexual, and, well, sex is rarely for the express purpose of reproduction in our society anyway.

I find it funny that in attempting to protect gays or whatever it was Ralph was trying to do, he started a debate about the morality and necessity of homosexuality.

How about we all just live and let live?

Remilia Scarlet said:
I find it funny that in attempting to protect gays or whatever it was Ralph was trying to do, he started a debate about the morality and necessity of homosexuality.

And now I learn that a bunch of our younger members are actually against homosexuality! I am appalled.

Back