ATTN: Everyone

Remilia Scarlet said:
Are you mad? 100% completion is for psychotics and Koreans.

Let's use this thread to make an unnecessary big deal out of quotes taken out of context/harmless joke

Dustox said:
Pansage said:
I remember the first but not the second.
IIRC the second was not a forum thread...or maybe I'm thinking about the wrong instance of the second?

I remember something to do with a talk page.

http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=7266.0

?

!?!?!?

Nightwatcher said:
If being attracted to the same sex was okay, then why did God or science create two genders?
If buying one Pokémon game was okay, then why did Game Freak or science create two Pokémon games?

homophobia ain't funny kids

unless you're garlic

good day to you all

Clover said:
Nightwatcher said:
If being attracted to the same sex was okay, then why did God or science create two genders?
If buying one Pokémon game was okay, then why did Game Freak or science create two Pokémon games?
So your friend can get the other one.

Pansage said:
Clover said:
Nightwatcher said:
So your friend can get the other one.
I have friends? That's new.

Mason said:
Hi i'm 12 years old and what is this?

But really, what on Earth am I READING?
Without you, the whole forum falls apart.

...maybe

Mason said:
But really, what on Earth am I READING?

Apparently, Garlic made a comment about homosexuals in another thread which Ralph deemed inappropriate, resulting in him making this thread. They got into a small argument, then I made things worse by asking if being homo was okay, why are there 2 genders. After that, everyone started arguing and it snowballed into the big mess you read.

That and he made a comment about Mexicans and some other users saying stuff or posting gory pics.

Mason said:
Hi i'm 12 years old and what is this?

It's funny because half our users are <12

Clover said:
Nightwatcher said:
This made me laugh so hard you don't even know.

If one boob is okay, then...

Back