ATTN: Everyone

Cave Johnson said:
Stooben said:
Nightwatcher said:
If being attracted to the same sex was okay, then why did God or science create two genders?
So there's more to choose from?
Word. If Vanilla tastes good, why are there 31 flavors?

Ornithologist Mario said:
Homosexuality is like a mutation, though, and it's not supposed to exist in nature for a long time.
Did you really just say that

Yes, the homosexual population can't reproduce. So the trait has to be a "mistake" by nature.

I'm not trying to go against homosexual people; instead, I'm just trying to be make inferences, and homosexuality reminds me of a mutation, which is also not supposed to occur.

Cave Johnson said:
Stooben said:
Nightwatcher said:
If being attracted to the same sex was okay, then why did God or science create two genders?
So there's more to choose from?
Word. If Vanilla tastes good, why are there 31 flavors?

Homosexuality is like a mutation, though, and it's not supposed to exist in nature for a long time.
Did you really just say that

Yes, the homosexual population can't reproduce. So the trait has to be a "mistake" by nature.

I'm not trying to go against homosexual people; instead, I'm just trying to be make inferences, and homosexuality reminds me of a mutation, which is also not supposed to occur.

So you're labeling people who have conditions (whether it be men or women) who are incapable of producing offspring as "mutants"

d'ohk

Seriously, LGM? Did you really say that?

Maybe you need to realize that mutations also gave us things like opposable thumbs.

I think some of our members have some issues they need to work through.

Kudos to Ralph for making one of the top 10 controversial threads in forum history.

Yes, the homosexual population can't reproduce.
What? Yes, they can. Homosexuals can have sex with people of the opposite sex and reproduce just fine. There are also other ways in which homosexual couples can reproduce, thanks to science.

Your point is pretty invalid.

Actually, the word "mutation" has a neutral connotation. It just simply means a change in DNA structure, that's all.

Guys I just realized, we should totally get rid of the human brain, as it developed all of these technologies and stuffs which are killing nature - that's not natural.

And with the technologies gone, the world will probably get a whole lot cooler so we should develop fur too.

And then trees will start to grow, so we should get tails.

We also won't be able to process food properly, so we should get used to eating nuts and berries.

That is exactly what we should do with the future of humanity!

Stavenn_Aotus_trivirgatus_00.jpg

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Actually, the word "mutation" has a neutral connotation. It just simply means a change in DNA structure, that's all.

He's saying homosexual people are biologically inferior. That's preposterous.

I'm not necessarily calling them "mutants" and "unnaturals" (notice the "quotes" in my previous); I just said it is kind of like one. And mutations are not necessarily a bad thing, unlike what you people think. Everyone gets them.

Even though homosexuals are attracted to the same sex, making it difficult to reproduce, why can't we just leave them alone and let them lead their own lives?

And BLOF hit the nail. Thank you.

^When did I actually say that? Are you just drawing the wrong conclusions from what I said?^

Cave Johnson said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Lemme find links to Peter Tchaikovsky, and Scott Joplin, and possibly even Johann Sebastian Bach (unconfirmed homosexuality)

I don't know any homosexual non-musicians, but I am positive that they existed.

EDIT:

I'm not necessarily calling them "mutants" and "unnaturals" (notice the "quotes" in my previous); I just said it is kind of like one. And mutations are not necessarily a bad thing, unlike what you people think. Everyone gets them.
Thing is, you calling homosexuals mutants would be the same as you being called a mutant yourself - how would you like it if you were called a mutant for being (I assume) heterosexual?

Even though homosexuals are attracted to the same sex, making it difficult to reproduce, why can't we just leave them alone and let them lead their own lives?
I agree, you should delete all your posts in this topic.

I can't believe one little comment from Garlic resulted in a thread that snowballed up to this. Could we just lock this and pretend this whole thing never happened?

Yes, and people are drawing the wrong conclusions. I'm not as stuck-up and ignorant that people would like to believe. :-[

Let's lock this thread.

derailed.jpg

Dustox said:
Cave Johnson said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Lemme find links to Peter Tchaikovsky, and Scott Joplin, and possibly even Johann Sebastian Bach (unconfirmed homosexuality)

I don't know any homosexual non-musicians, but I am positive that they existed.
One of the most famous people of all time and the father of modern science was a supposedly a homosexual (Charged with sodomy):
Leonardo Da Vinci
Oh shit, why did I get involved.

Back