Cursing

On the topic of children's shows and cursing, I think Cartoon Network is focusing too much on teenagers and adults. (eg Regular Show, Adventure Time)

I honestly think Regular Show belongs on Adult Swim.

On the topic of personal swearing, I usually only swear in dire situations or when I can't think of another word. Of course, I swear much more online than in real life.

Roll said:
Mason said:
The Magic School Bus said:
Yeah, it's the guy who got credited for building the toilet. Thomas Crapper. Though he didn't actually invent it.
I thought it was John Crapper, hence why they call the toilet the John.

What about in Great Britain where they call the toilet "Lou"?
Sir John Louis Crapper?

I'm pretty sure they're all myths.

Goombella said:
Replace the "u" with an "O".
No offence, but I don't think "Loo" is a boy's name.
0NDWV.gif

Short for Louis.

According to this, Sir John Harington invented the toilet but Thomas Crapper tried to patent it nine times.

(So I think Baby Luigi / The Magic School Bus was correct.)

Probably not that funny back then, though

Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

It only bothers me when it's done constantly in every sentence, because really, you just sound like a fool.

Plus they're bigger and more concerning things then the issue of offensive words.

I swear sometimes, most of the time I do it for something funny for my friends to laugh at, since I seem to be where they look for humour when theyre down or just bored, and if its used at the pefrect time with a perfect tone, I can make them laugh for atleast a whole minute. Only other time I do it is if I'm talking to an insensitive Jerk or I'm mad.... Which usually only happens when the Jerk is around, My school is full of jerks that think theyre cool because they swear... They swear almost every sentence, I try to keep my swearing under control though.

Back