How did you get your name?

Dragonair said:
Yoshiwaker started a fad so I joined in on it. I used the random number generator as well.
He did? Why did I not know about his fad; what fad is it?

My actual name was derived from my dead aunt and that it is supposed to invoke a warrior.

I use LeftyGreenMario because I'm left-handed, I love Mario, and I use the green Mario in the Super Smash Bros. series. I also wanted an original username.

I used Scrub Jay because, well, scrub jays are my favorite animals.

Currently, I use Ornithologist Mario because I love Mario and being an ornithologist (bird scientist) sounds fun.

My name, BabyLuigiOnFire, was actually my sister's idea. I wanted to come up with something Baby Luigi-related, and I had ideas I considered, but liked none. My sister then suggested it, I laughed, and decided that that should be my default screenname.

Cosmopolitan derives from my favorite TV show, The Fairly Oddparents. My sister suggested that as well.

Baby Luigi Lacertae was from a type of galaxy blazar called BL Lacertae. So, yeah, boom, new username.

A long time ago, when I registered on Bulbapedia, I decided to use the name "Pokemonguy1" (for reasons that I will not go too in-depth on; suffice to say it was a joke between me and my friend at school).

When I came here, I couldn't decide on a username, so I just picked Marioguy1 for the heck of it (though the joke was long-dead).

Dustox is the result of a RNG that I used to pick either a pokémon or a country for my name.

I picked SpinyMaster347 because I really like Spinies and 347 is my favourite number. As for the Master part, I thought it sounded nice. My other names are from things I really enjoy.

KPH is my real life initials, and 2293 is my birthday (2/2/93).

My actual name (Kyle) was inspired by one of the main protagonists in The Terminator, and actor Kyle MacLachlan.

I first used Reversinator on Roblox, and I believe I chose that because, at the time I made the account, I liked talking backwards, ie in reverse, so that's where Reversinator was created. Then I just started using it everywhere else because I was extremely lazy.

As for Anubis, I was reading The Throne of Fire when I decided, just for a while, I'd change my name. Since Marioguy had Osiris, I though "Why not?" and went with Anubis.

Anubis said:
I first used Reversinator on Roblox, and I believe I chose that because, at the time I made the account, I liked talking backwards, ie in reverse, so that's where Reversinator was created. Then I just started using it everywhere else because I was extremely lazy.

As for Anubis, I was reading The Throne of Fire when I decided, just for a while, I'd change my name. Since Marioguy had Osiris, I though "Why not?" and went with Anubis.
Ecks Dee

That's exactly what turned me into Osiris :P

The show, The Magic School Bus always bring me back good old memories. So yeah.

Back