The Official E3 2011 Thread

Who do you think had the best conference this year?

• Microsoft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • EA

• Ubisoft

• Total voters

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Gamefreak75
With E3 just a week around the corner, I thought that now was a good time to make this thread.

What do you expect or hope for at this year's E3 conference?

I hope that Nintendo has another strong conference like last year.

I can't wait for Mario Kart 3DS information :3

Looking forward to the Serious Sam 3: BFE presentation from Devolver Digital.

Sonic Generations and Paper Mario 3DS are at the top of my list right now. Also, I'm hoping games like Mega Man 11 and X9 will be revealed.

I hope for:

More info on Paper Mario
A new Mario and Luigi game
A new Donkey Kong game
More on Mario Kart
More on Super Mario 3DS
A new Pokemon game
More on Rayman Origins

I know asking them will be useless, as Nintendo is really hard to let them leak (unless it's Reginald Fils-Aime), and Game Freak is most likely going to publish on PokéSmash or CoroCoro first.

Hopefully EA will put together another good show. So far what they've said about Madden 12 has blown me away. NHL and FIFA both sound good, but I have a feeling there'll be more new features they unveil.

I'm totally hallucinating here, but I'd like a 4th SSB game (with King K. Rool, Toad, the Baby Mario Bros, a Hoenn Pokemon and a Unova Pokemon playable, I'll be happy)

Yep, I've lost my mind.

June 7th will be Nintendo's Live Stream.

I'd prefer Nintendo make brand new series rather than constantly milk their old ones.

Or give more attention to one of their "lesser" franchises. *wants a new F-ZERO*

I really hope they show more about both the Kirby Wii and Kirby DS games. I also have my fingers crossed for Pikmin 3.

C'mon Nintendo, it's been 7 years. I don't want another damn Mario spin-off I want a damn Pikmin game. I also wouldn't mind another F-Zero game.

I see. Looks like I was wrong.

Surprised you didn't give me a facepalm picture.

Getting back on topic, I'd like more news on the Wii 2 and the future of Nintendo in general.

I'm hoping for more info on Paper Mario, Mario Kart and Super Mario. A new F-Zero would be interesting as well.

Back