The Official E3 2011 Thread

Who do you think had the best conference this year?

• Microsoft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • EA

• Ubisoft

• Total voters
Herr Shyguy said:
Microsoft was... embarrassing.
I agree with this. The only interesting game was Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster. Spent too much time babbling about the Kinect, imo.

EA's was okay. Ubisoft's was...meh, although that Rayman game looks cool.

Sony's is starting right now.

I hope Nintendo's would be awesome

Will Rayman Origins have those silly rabbits in it?

Cool, who are those 4 people?

I knew from the very beginning that Microsoft was going to end up having another boring conference. I wasn't the least bit surprised to find that I was right. Here's hoping Nintendo pulls through with something awesome tomorrow, like they did last year.

Is it a 3D platformer or a 2D platformer? (I shoulda watched the trailer myself :P)

2D. It is like the first Rayman. It has hand-drawn animations or whatever you call it. It looks great.

God dammit Gamespot froze up and I missed the whole Bioshock Infinite portion of Sony's presentation.

Sony's presentation in general bored me. Bioshock Infinite and Uncharted 3 were the only things that caught my eye.

The NGP/PSVita is meh, don't really care about it.

I found Microsoft disappointing this year, as I hoped to see a new console, but they blah'd about Kinect instead.
I couldn't see Sony, as I was asleep, and I'm now awake for nothing (I woke up to update my 3DS).

Uncharted 3 looked horrible. They couldn't even walk properly. And what was with the guy asking Kobe Bryant what team he played for? Pretty much every American (and a lot of people in other countries) know who he is.

I was impressed with EA. Madden and FIFA looked nice. Apparently they did NHL behind closed doors since G4 was dicks and didn't want to give it TV time.

If you're talking about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwywuVzrJTg

Then I hope you noticed they're on a pretty unsteady boat.

I'm staying home 'cause I'm really sick but I have to be Fever-Free for 24 hours.
THANK YOU WARIO'S BACTIRIA!
(I ment to put varios, but this sounds funny)
On topic, I'm so exited! I wanna see a Ruby/sapphire remake or Grey

I just want info on the new console and all Mario games. And some other nintendo series too, like pikmin

Also for Sony, was anything about Crash bandicoot, or Spyro the Dragon announced?

I have played those games since I was 4, and really want the traditional style of these games to come back, because Spyrovthe legendary dragon sucks, compared to the regular games.

I used to be a HUGE Pokemon fan, but I kinda wanted to go back to the games. I remember playing Ruby and LeafGreen when I was younger, so I kinda want some remakes for Gen. 3
-EDIT-
3 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the day that (most likely) Skyward Sword gets a release date, Mario 3DS has a playable demo, Project Cafe DOES get announced with some launch titles, and more details on "Kirby Wii."

Note: News posts come after the presentation, as soon as possible.
Since I live in a time zone, when it's after business time, I can watch the whole thing live perfectly.

Back