What school are you attending?

What type of school are you attening?

• Grade School (if so, what grade are you in?)

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • College

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Graduate school

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Hmm...not quite as funny as the current one. Almost, though.

Dr. Javelin said:
Hmm...not quite as funny as the current one. Almost, though.
Yeah true.....

And don't feel stupid Mariomario---it was just a misunderstanding, I feel stupid ALL THE TIME. I know that feeling!

Junior year is fast approaching, and I still have to read The Scarlet Letter and The Grapes Of Wrath for AP English. Kill me now.

Herr Shyguy said:
Oh man The Scarlet Letter is so disgustingly boring.
Hated that book!! And with The Grapes of Wrath, I hear you either LOVE it or you HATE it....it was only extra credit for my class sophomore year...I hated it....Lol

Lucky for me I have to read The Iliad this summer and The Iliad kicks ass.

I never read the Iliad, but I did have to read the Odyssey freshman year in HS. I liked it.
I LOVED Lord of the Flies :) If you haven't read it, Omg, you need to!!!

Herr Shyguy said:
Lucky for me I have to read The Iliad this summer and The Iliad kicks ass.
I was wondering how much better it was, I had to read the Odyssey twice because I transferred from a different state's English program. It was awful both times, and from what I know of the Iliad, Odysseus is so much better in that one. The part where he throws his shield on the beach so he wouldn't be the first man on Trojan soil? That was awesome.

Yoshiwalker said:
NintendoQueen814 said:
I LOVED Lord of the Flies :) If you haven't read it, Omg, you need to!!!
I read it.
It's not that good. :-\
At least I don't hate it like Javelin does.
I said I hated it and someone a book at me, so apparently there are people in the world who really liked this book. Who knew.

Mariomario64 said:
I find it funny how there are lots of older people here and I'm only going into 8th grade.
I find it funny there are lots of younger people, there are more high schoolers and middle schoolers than there are older people on this forum.

Or full employees.

I've read Lord of the Flies. It was good, but I don't love it or anything. Poor Piggy though :(

I'll continue on Level 4, Application Developer.

I want to go to University, my Dad says I might be able to go to one in Holland as they are really cheap.

Back