What school are you attending?

What type of school are you attening?

• Grade School (if so, what grade are you in?)

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • College

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Graduate school

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
You mean North-Holland, or South-Holland (there are 2 provinces)?
It could be recommended for you to be in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, or Den Haag, as these cities are half-English.
It's because most people in these cities are foreigners, but they're also the biggest, and most dangerous cities in the country.

Dad said maybe Amsterdam, its only because English university's cost to much and both me AND my Brother are expected to do higher education and I want to. Even though my parent's can be considered rich, if I went to an English university, idealy Oxford, then I would have debt after I graduate so it would be better to go to Amsterdam where I won't have any debt. Plus I won't see any mean kid's I know.
But thats a while away... After school Im going to college to get 4 A levels (Journolism,English Language, Media Studies, Political History.)

I don't know how it is with Universities, but Debt is called "Studie Financering" (Study Financier) here, which is simular to Debt.
If you've completed your studies in a certain amount of time, you'll not need to return the money.
For people living at parent's house, it's € 90,- a month, while for people living in a room outside of your parent's house (like in your case), it's € 222,- a month.
For MBO level 4 studies, you'll need an MBO level 3 diploma, VMBO diploma, proof of going from HAVO 4 to 5, or proof of going from VWO 5 to 6.
For HBO studies (what you'll most likely do), you'll need an MBO level 4 diploma, HAVO diploma, or proof of going from VWO 5 to 6.
I don't know how it works for foreign students, though.

Well Im starting my phenoltanate year at school next week, then after year 11 Im going to study A levels at college then get degrees at university.

tentacleTherapist said:
Well Im starting my phenoltanate year at school next week, then after year 11 Im going to study A levels at college then get degrees at university.

Penultimate?

I just started my junior year. My schedule got screwed up and now I'm taking journalism and I lost three days of music lab. :(

After I'm finished with Application Development, I'll either start with System Administrator, or Game Development, depending on when we're going to move.
If I'll do SysAdmin, I'll do Game Development afterwards, even tough SysAdmin can be finished in no time.
If not, I'll do Game Development directly.

She'll become one, but she's not yet.

Mill Pond Elementary School. (Even though it's more like in between Elementary School and Middle School. :S.)

Today at school, we had a get together with all the Education Clubs and we had a water balloon fight :) So much fun! I got pelted in the ear by this cute guy :P

Fern Wilkinsons Secondary School for Girls.(Elementary for you non-Irish folk)We did Horse Riding for PE today(as always).

Well, the day is like 9 hours long, and it takes an hour to get there and an hour back.

I go to Purdue University North Central (the community college version of Purdue University---but when I graduate, I'll get the Purdue degree :) )

Back