What school are you attending?

What type of school are you attening?

• Grade School (if so, what grade are you in?)

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • College

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Graduate school

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Figment said:
I'm going to 8th grade next year.
But in my town, things are different, there's middle school (6-7), then Jr. High school (8-9) then high school (10-12). It's complicated

Koopa Kid said:
Figment said:
I'm going to 8th grade next year.
But in my town, things are different, there's middle school (6-7), then Jr. High school (8-9) then high school (10-12). It's complicated
Mines stupid too. Primary is K-1. Elementary is 2-6. Middle School/Jr. High is 7-8. And High School is 9-12

YamiHoshi.nl said:
After this vacation, I'll continue level 4 MBO: Application Developer.
PHP & MySQL is already finished, Normalisation is in process, Java and C# start after the vacation.
I'm trying to do Objective-C (Apple's version of C), C++ (used anywhere), and ASP.NET (Microsoft's version of PHP) on my own.

Jesus. How old are you?

Figment said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
PHP & MySQL is already finished, Normalisation is in process, Java and C# start after the vacation.
I'm trying to do Objective-C (Apple's version of C), C++ (used anywhere), and ASP.NET (Microsoft's version of PHP) on my own.

Jesus. How old are you?

I believe she'll turn 20 soon.

ectoBiologist said:
Figment said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:

Jesus. How old are you?

I believe she'll turn 20 soon

And she's a mom already? Damn, my parents gave birth to me when they were in their 40s!

Yes, I'm 19, and I'm turning 20 this December.
And yes, I'm a mother since April of this year.
And no, I'm not Jesus.

What is a Gradulate school?

According to Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graduate_school

That's something we call "Universiteit", I suppose.
We actually have a lot of different roads of education, so if I had to make a Poll of it, there will be a whole lot more options than this Poll has.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
That's something we call "Universiteit", I suppose.
We actually have a lot of different roads of education, so if I had to make a Poll of it, there will be a whole lot more options than this Poll has.
Yes, I agree with you! Some people don't even go to college, they'll go to a training school (especially in the construction, welding, ironworking business).
Also with the bolded part, education NEVER ends. You can always further your education, in many different ways!

Back