Specific characters as Mii?

Dorayaki

King Bowser
Sometimes I think if we can load specific characters as Mii, it can give games more room.
by attatch game videos with their main characters as Mii model
for all games playing with Mii
main characters from one game can appear in other games or Mii-only games
minor characters can always appear in their series, even if that they don't actually appear in any sequel
if Nintendo can improve it, would games be more fun and sold more?

Miichara.jpg

but at least, internet games and personal certificate still need original Miis
also maybe similar games may effect each other in sales if one of them have Mii option

but can Xbox avatar do this more easily?

Maybe, but Nintendo needs to program models, animations, bones, etc. for it to work.

Unless I'm misreading it.

That would be so cool if I can do this, but it's way too complex to implement this. Characters have different bones, vertices, animations, and textures than Miis

And then we have the voice acting...But maybe they can make all games have a consistent file type, maybe have a way to pack the sounds into the file, and maybe find a way to make models all the same.

Ornithologist Mario said:
but Nintendo needs to program models, animations, bones, etc. for it to work.
that's right
not to tell about programming abilities, Miis are usually not better than real characters
they can only show specific outfit, size of figure, spcific expressions and voice (hail when win etc)
but they may just act like normal Miis
not as vivid as real character, when a Mii Mario face true Mario

Dorayaki said:
but Nintendo needs to program models, animations, bones, etc. for it to work.
that's right
not to tell about programming abilities, Miis are usually not better than real characters
they can only show specific outfit, size of figure, spcific expressions and voice (hail when win etc)
but they may just act like normal Miis
not as vivid as real character, when a Mii Mario face true Mario

You don't know how much I agree with you on that.

Yeah, Miis have almost no personality. An idea: why can't we assign personalities to Miis anyway? No wonder they feel so bland!

Yeah, Miis have almost no personality. An idea: why can't we assign personalities to Miis anyway? No wonder they feel so bland!
It's the first time for Nintendo to do, I think they'll think some improvement in next console
Xbox avatar may have made dolls more vivid but not showing individual characteristics

but if there are really Miis of specific characters, this is not important at first
they do only solve the demand for appearance in specific games
if excessively demand for more of the character, you may rather ask the game itself to add the character

Miis are made to be simple they are not detailed but are not rushed. Nintendo should have put Dixie instead of Funky.

New Super Yoshi said:
Miis are made to be simple they are not detailed but are not rushed. Nintendo should have put Dixie instead of Funky.
It doesn't mean we have to erase other characters, if Miis can solve more problems
or in the piriority, the species may be eliminated at first

One word: NO. A fully-fledged character is too intricate to be downloaded into a Mii Channel format, and even if they do find a way, there'd be no way to insert that character into another game.

What I would do to solve your "dilemma" of sorts (which I don't think is too serious), is to give a selection of 40-50 characters, none of which are packaged with the game itself. Yes, you heard me correctly, no characters are on the disc/cartrige itself. Instead, you can download up to 24 characters at a time from the eShop or Wii Shop Channel as DLC, which is saved on the memory card. Not only would you (referring to Doriyaki specifically) be able to omit the characters you do not wish to have, it would also provide more memory room on the disc/cartrige itself for added bonus features or more levels. The only character I see that would not need to be downloaded would be the Miis and Mario himself.

Back