Mason is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beagle said:
Giants Suck said:
I had a dream about Stooben once.

I guess we should get back on topic.
OK.

We should sticky this until he returns. And then throw a party.
Yeah Per

I wonder how he will react when he spots this topic

This is actually weird. I don't know Mason very much, but he's the kind of user that usually tells when he leaves for some amount of time (I know that because I read threads I don't post in, obviously)
But I think we all have to think and believe there's just a problem with his internet or any other trouble that doesn't let him enter here.
Last year (2010) as many of you may know, there was a big earthquake here on Chile, and a friend of mine didn't appear on a forum like for a week or less. Other friends of mine were worried that he could be dead (they were worried about every Chilean on that forum actually, including me) but I always told them to think he will come back, and he did.
So we have to apply that here too, don't ever think Mason is dead, he may have some electricity trouble, moving out, being on vacations.
Just don't think the worst.

DHM13-97011 said:
So we have to apply that here too, don't ever think Mason is dead, he may have some electricity trouble, moving out, being on vacations.
If he was on vacation, he should be back by now.
Its been, what, 4 weeks?
Still, though, Im kinda worried.

i was thinking about that, but

Last Active: May 02, 2011, 12:31:48 PM

and there's basically no other way to contact her that i know of

terminallyCapricious said:
i was thinking about that, but

Last Active: May 02, 2011, 12:31:48 PM

and there's basically no other way to contact her that i know of
And I'm 90% sure that that was Mason changing her account stuff anyways.
DHM13-97011 said:
This is actually weird. I don't know Mason very much, but he's the kind of user that usually tells when he leaves for some amount of time (I know that because I read threads I don't post in, obviously)
But I think we all have to think and believe there's just a problem with his internet or any other trouble that doesn't let him enter here.
Last year (2010) as many of you may know, there was a big earthquake here on Chile, and a friend of mine didn't appear on a forum like for a week or less. Other friends of mine were worried that he could be dead (they were worried about every Chilean on that forum actually, including me) but I always told them to think he will come back, and he did.
Just don't think the worst.
I do have to point out one of my earlier post saying that Mason would find a way around Internet problems, so I don't think that's likely.

I've been gone for a big while too. Mason will come back eventually. And if she did, then she can tell us why she is gone for so long. But now, let's stop bothering her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back