Mason is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToxicBox said:
Special Issue L said:
Guys, I randomly pack up and leave for a week all the time, and don't tell anyone.

I doubt anyone here knows I spent fifteen days in Florida back in February.

It's gonna be fine; he just went somewhere and forgot. No need to be worrying yourselves and getting down over what could possibly be some of the most fun Mason is having in his life.

Do you kidnap Mason?
Oh look at that, you've managed to offend three people in just one thread :)

Maybe you should just drop this conversation...

I don't get it.

ToxBox, enough.

Even though this is Mindless Junk, there is a time and place to act like an idiot.

Now is not the time. So consider this a heads-up.

Thanks.

I hope he comes back, he's a nice guy

Sometimes, I "disappear" without telling anyone as well, you know. And no one minds. So Mason will come back. I know it.

ToxicBox said:
This is mindless junk so just calm down and wait and wait until Mason shows up
This is Mindless Junk, not Insensitive Junk. Anything could have happened.

Clover said:
ToxicBox said:
This is mindless junk so just calm down and wait and wait until Mason shows up
This is Mindless Junk, not Insensitive Junk. Anything could have happened.
I really hope he returns soon.

He is in California, right?
I was beging to think that one of the tornadoes hit him so, yeah
NOTE: Not Making fun of Mason

Before I respond to the thread, ToxBox, shut the *bleep* up! You're now being a *bleep* load of butthurt! If you're so concern of the different threads, why don't YOU move to off-topic, you can still be subtle and normal on mindless junk. It doesn't mean we have to act like a bunch of *bleep*in idiots on a certain thread.

On-Topic: I remember this one time when I was gone for about 2 or 3 months and nobody seems to be concerned. Anyways, I'm sure Mason has a computer problem or is on vacation without telling anybody, or maybe he is moving or decided to become amish, we don't really know, so we can't check or cross out death on the list.

adiosToreador said:
ToxBox, enough.

Even though this is Mindless Junk, there is a time and place to act like an idiot.

Thanks.

Oh, please. He's not breaking a single rule for mindless junk. What are you to tell him to not be stupid in the MJ board. If someone wants to make a "serious" 'omg search party' thread, it should be in Off-Subject, not mindless junk. I hate how people just use this board as a potpourri these days and complain whenever people make joke posts in it.

Cave Johnson said:
adiosToreador said:
ToxBox, enough.

Thanks.

Oh, please. He's not breaking a single rule for mindless junk. What are you to tell him to not be stupid in the MJ board. If someone wants to make a "serious" 'omg search party' thread, it should be in Off-Subject, not mindless junk. I hate how people just use this board as a potpourri these days and complain whenever people make joke posts in it.
Oh please, let Gamefreak do his job.

Why is a serious topic like this in Mindless Junk, anyway? I don't want to stir trouble, but it seems to me that if you intended this to be a consistently mature and respectful thread, you should've put it in Off-Topic instead.

Remilia Scarlet said:
Why is a serious topic like this in Mindless Junk, anyway? I don't want to stir trouble, but it seems to me that if you intended this to be a consistently mature and respectful thread, you should've put it in Off-Topic instead.
My bad.

Remilia Scarlet said:
x2

Moving this thread to prevent any further bickering.

I had a dream that mason wasn't here because he was saving the world from the aliens in The Simpson's.
I've really gotta stop watching the Simpson's and using this forum late at night.

QuizmoManiac said:
I had a dream that mason wasn't here because he was saving the world from the aliens in The Simpson's.
I've really gotta stop watching the Simpson's and using this forum late at night.
I had a dream about Marioguy1 and Ralph once. Pretty weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back