Mario Kart Wii discussion

My sister texture hacked Moonview Highway with its green sky and inverted moon.

On the 27th, that is, you may see it.

I haven't played since Melee and Brawl are taking my time

Did you try holding a Spiny Shell behind your back and hit Wario multiple times with it? Try it on multiplayer mode (you don't even necessary need two people to play it anyway)

I like Mario Kart Wii more than Mario Kart 64. Why? No super cheating awful computers. That's why.

If Baby Park with more laps, Chain Chomps, Bowser Shells, Triple Bob-omb ( wood be cool) and fireballs were in MKW it wood be cool. Have all those things in Baby Park would be awesome!! There would be so much chaos.

Don't forget the 12 racers :)

I love it how Baby Mario and Baby Luigi own the most hectic course in the Mario Kart series.

Baby Luigi said:
I like Mario Kart Wii more than Mario Kart 64. Why? No super cheating awful computers. That's why.

I hate the rubberbanding of Mario Kart 64 though. It just doesn't take long for CPU racers to catch up to you, which can easily ruin your 1st place victory. To make matters worse, one CPU racer may get a handicap that's so huge that you can't stop it at all.

Mario Kart Wii is less abusive with the rubberbanding, and is more about item abuse. I'll take that over unbeatable CPUs any day.

To me it feels like MKW is easy and I want a harder Mario Kart game. If they added some good items and had an intense difficulty then I wood like it.

MKW Wii had a very hard 150cc CPU, I sometimes finish a race in 12th because they keep throwing items at me. MKW was made to be Easy for starters and Hard for experts.

New Super Yoshi said:
MKW Wii had a very hard 150cc CPU, I sometimes finish a race in 12th because they keep throwing items at me. MKW was made to be Easy for starters and Hard for experts.
Yeah I hate it when you are in 1st and then you get by an Item and end up in 12th.

Paper Bowser said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Yeah I hate it when you are in 1st and then you get by an Item and end up in 12th.
Your in first place and about to win but then an Blue Shell comes hits you and you finish in 12th

Inconvenient Spiny Shells can do that to you. That's why you want to get a good of a lead as possible so that those things won't happen.

The worst the Spiny SHell can do to me is make me 2nd-4th place, not 12th actually

New Super Yoshi said:

I found 150cc to be pretty easy. :-\

They are very easy in 50cc but why would you say 150CC cup's to be very easy.

New Super Yoshi said:
Paper Bowser said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Your in first place and about to win but then an Blue Shell comes hits you and you finish in 12th
No it's normaly I get hit by a Red Shell and then get pummeled by Lightning and stuff.

Back