Mario Kart Wii discussion

The moonjump and gap jump. The other two are easy for me.

lol well i guess this would be interesting to talk about but, my Favorite Character is Baby Luigi, i do better when i use the Blue Falcon and i totally suck when i use my mii to race o_O soo i only use my mii for battle and 50cc or mirror mode i always get 1st place lol now that i beat everything i just mess around but not on wifi (i get totally serious when i t comes to that) i have a 1 star rank and have no idea how i got it or how to get 2 lol (and i have 9210 VR and 7120 BR at the moment xD) yup i'm pretty good and if you want to race on wifi my friend code is 0132-4798-5114 :D -Mario7727

Mario7727 said:
lol well i guess this would be interesting to talk about but, my Favorite Character is Baby Luigi, i do better when i use the Blue Falcon and i totally suck when i use my mii to race o_O soo i only use my mii for battle and 50cc or mirror mode i always get 1st place lol now that i beat everything i just mess around but not on wifi (i get totally serious when i t comes to that) i have a 1 star rank and have no idea how i got it or how to get 2 lol (and i have 9210 VR and 7120 BR at the moment xD) yup i'm pretty good and if you want to race on wifi my friend code is 0132-4798-5114 :D -Mario7727

We should race again sometime.

I'm Vincent on the wiki.

Vinnie said:
We should race again sometime.

I'm Vincent on the wiki.

Do you wanna race me sometime? My code is 5069-4788-9782

Huh, so do I.

Besides, isn't there a Mario Kart Wii Friend Codes board?

Mario7727 said:
lol well i guess this would be interesting to talk about but, my Favorite Character is Baby Luigi

*bro fist*

I never race Time Trials online because NSY and Yoshigo never send me any and they are the onlt people on my friend roster in MKWii at the moment

But then they are at the same level as you.

A Little Chinese Lesson said:
1206-1665-2300

I'll add you right now.

In fact, lemme put my friend code in the topic of this thread so I don't have to keep repeating it.

Back