Master Hand and Crazy Hand

When I was little, I joked around that Master Hand was Mario's glove.

In SSB64 it look like Mario gloves but it have free moves that it can go anywhere also turn right to left

I also said that Master Hand was Mario's father or something too.

There is no way that he is father of Mario and do you think this picture that I post is scary?

I said that when I was little. It was actually more of a joke.

The way Master Hand is angled with the background makes him look like somebody you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

How about Crazy Hand?

I wouldn't like to meet them. I wonder how they laugh?

Like playing rock-paper-scissors.

But I still can't get over how they make noises.

I thought they were just floating hands.

I wonder what Master Face would look like.

It's a human playing with nintendo action figures. A kid with such a twisted imagination that actually thinks those dolls are fighting in a epic battle. When it's just him shaking them around. Crazy hand is a friend hand. Because he needs his left hand to control the Mario or whatever doll.

So, do those dolls or figures destroy his hands or what?

Ornithologist Mario said:
as i said before..
Twisted imagination
The kid is imagining the whole thing. He just move his hand while doing sounds of explotions from his mouth. We just see everything on the game from his demented point of view.

I don't think it's demented. Kids always have giant imaginations.

I don't think it's demented. Kids always have giant imaginations.
guess you're right. Bad choose of words. I am one of those kids so i shouldn't have said it that way.

ToD the ToaD said:
as i said before..
Twisted imagination
The kid is imagining the whole thing. He just move his hand while doing sounds of explotions from his mouth. We just see everything on the game from his demented point of view.
Guys, playing with toys as a young child makes you demented. Did no one except me have action figures growing up?

Action figures fall in the category as toys.

Sarcasm and jokes can be difficult to detect in the internet.

Crazy Hand appeared in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, but it wasn't as crazy as it was in Melee.

Why didn't Crazy Hand appear in Super Smash Bros.? How come it didn't play a role in the Subspace Emissary?

SSB64 don't know that Crazy Hand existed and In subspace it don't appear because Tabuu is looking for master of trophy world so Tabuu made Master Hand as his puppet

So, what happened to Crazy Hand?

Back