What is Your favorite Handheld Device?

My favourite Handheld?
I love all of them, but 3DS is the best at the moment.
Main reason is, it's a handheld where they will focus on hardcore gamers again, and the DS Market has been killed by piracy.

They were good in their times.
I still remember the revolutionary Original Game Boy, with a green/black display, best handheld graphics when it was available.

3DS all the way!

3DS. The only thing that is bugging me is low battery life, but that is it.

Shaking? It is more like turning it around.

I thought the gyroscope is cool, but it's pretty impractical if you want to play in a car or something.

Either GBA or 3DS. The 3DS eShop may at some point have a whole bunch of GBA and normal Game Boy games, so I could then decide that the 3DS is better because it offers what the GBA has.

If the 3DS were backwards compatible with GBA cartridges, it would definitely be my favorite right now.

Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, and the DSi. All fun and enjoyable. They all also hold a special memory for me. Not all of them are brand new and amazing to most, but they are still special in my opinion.

The 3DS, because it has Metal Gear Solid 3 and the library of the GB and GBC, with the GBA added later.

Don't you mean "it will have", instead of "it has"?

Probably, but I'm sure the user won't care.

Mine has to be the DS Lite. But then again, I only have that and the Gameboy Color, so...

DS Lite and DSi. I like the design of the DSi, the power button, the menu and the brightness but I like the DS Lite's ability to play GBA games.

Back