Game Ideas

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Here you can post ideas for new Mario games you have! My idea:

Mario Tennis Wii (working title): A Mario tennis game but for the Wii! It will be cool and you know it.

I've been wanting a topic like this :D . Grand Theft Yoshi.

Mario Party 9: Wario Party 1

This takes place during Mario Sunshine

Wario takes over the Mushroom kingdom while Mario, peach, and the toads goes to Delfino Plaza.

It makes it's mark as all Mario Parties except Wario rules the kingdom with an iron fist.

He and Waluigi kidnap Luigi, Yoshi, Daisy, DK, and others. He forces them to play "Wario party".

Wario Changes all the boards to his liking since the Toadsworth went with Peach and Mario.

He turns all the blue spaces red.

Now, it goes on like a Mario Party game would except insted of Item places to get items, you get blue spaces. 5 coins for one 10 coins for two, ect.

Use them to plant on the board to lower the number of red spaces. Wario inprisons Koopa, Shy Guy, and Goomba.

He uses Boos, Chain Comps, and Bob-ombs as his hosts for the boards. Various changes to the boards will happen during Day/Night as in MP 6

In Story Mode and Party Mose, you can unlock a Bowser/Dk space, only level.

Which means during the Day DK spaces everywhere, during the night Bowser spaces. This happens every three turns.

Playable Characters:

Wario
Waluigi
Luigi
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Shy Guy
Koopa Troopa
Thwomp
Womp
Bob-omb buddy (red, good bob-ombs)

That's my hope for MP 9

Like?

It's kinda uhh...no offence but a bit bad.

WHAT IS A MARIO PARTY GAME WIHOUT MARIO!?!?!?

No offense taken.

How about This:

Mario Paint Wii

a resurrection of the Mario Paint Game for the Wii

Nahhh... Mario Paint was a bad game. It would be cool if it came bundled with a game, sorta like Mario Bros. came with MLSS.

I have an idea for a paper mario 3(not to be confused with super paper mario)that how smithy should return to have revenge on mario,bowser ect..
and geno returns

Fun Fact: Paper Mario was originally to be called "Super Mario RPG 2".

A Mario/Donkey Kong series crossover, the Koopa Troop and Kremling Krew team-up!

I just got hit with another idea! :idea:
how bout a paper luigi(in which it covers the adventures of luigi in the waffle kingdom)

Spike said:
Nahhh... Mario Paint was a bad game. It would be cool if it came bundled with a game, sorta like Mario Bros. came with MLSS.

Mario Bros. also came with EVERY SINGLE MARIO ADVANCE GAME!

Nintendo's just using it as a cheap knock-off.

Back