Which Mario's powerup is best?

• Penguin/NSMBW

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Frog/SMB3

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

ToxBox

Power Star
I pick penguin because he can float on water and throw ice and frog have problems with land

Learn to good english use.

The penguin suit is a lot more appealing to me in comparison to the frog suit. Yes, the characters did look quite funny while jumping as a frog while wearing the suit, the penguin suit in my opinion is a lot more interesting (as it has two functions) and it is also much more fun to use.

Penguin>>>>Frog. At least you can shoot Ice Balls, AND toboggan, AND swim better underwater

Penguin Suit is better, overall. Swims better, handles slippery terrain, walks on land better, and has access to Ice Balls.

Penguin suit because it's a freaking penguin.

Leonyx said:
Penguin suit because it's a freaking penguin.

Agreed.

Both suits let you swim easier, but that's the only advantage the Frog Suit has.

As stated by others, the Penguin Suit has more uses.

Plus, in real life, penguins are awesome. Frogs are just slimy, disgusting, germy amphibians. *gets unpleasant memories of dissecting frogs in 7th Grade science class,*

I like frogs as well, but I like penguins better. Emperor Penguins are my favorite.

If they are going to return suits, they should return Penguin instead of Frog

The frog suit has only one use: better swimming and I think there are few water levels.

Penguin Suit, not only because of function, but Mario looks cute.

This is a tough decision for me, since I'm more of a fan of SMB3 than NSMBW. I guess I'll have to choose the Penguin suit, since it has more functionality, although I do like the Frog Suit's swimming controls better than the Penguin Suit's. :-\

Back