Mario Funny Deaths

Not really a Mario death, but in the original SSB, I grabbed a star and was invincible and I fell through the lava in Samus' stage, instead of getting burned, I passed right through the lava and died from going through the stage bondaries. I died while I was invincible.

Nightwatcher said:
Not really a Mario death, but in the original SSB, I grabbed a star and was invincible and I fell through the lava in Samus' stage, instead of getting burned, I passed right through the lava and died from going through the stage bondaries. I died while I was invincible.

I did exactly that in training mode, just to see what happens.

I knocked a Donkey Kong straight through the lava once.

Nightwatcher said:
i been there too man.. -.-;
and i was Mario... Oh the irony.

One of my funny deaths is that I got a Star Coin as Blue Toad down the pit, but I wasn't quick enough to bubble myself. So that was the last Star Coin, and Blue Toad started cheering, then he died and made that SFX immediately afterward.

Baby Luigi said:
One of my funny deaths is that I got a Star Coin as Blue Toad down the pit, but I wasn't quick enough to bubble myself. So that was the last Star Coin, and Blue Toad started cheering, then he died and made that SFX immediately afterward.

AHAHAHAHHA

Back