If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WaluigiWare said:
CrystalWizard said:
And if you missed my last post in this thread, I said that I'd get rid of Birdo, because she isn't an established character and she doesn't have a purpose... they should replace her with a new female Yoshi character.
I agree. She doesn't deserve to be the female Yoshi.

Seconded. I really like Yoshis, but Birdo is just freaky... they need to invent a new major Yoshi character. A female Yoshi with a different color, or something like that. She could be Yoshi's new partner.

CrystalWizard said:
WaluigiWare said:
CrystalWizard said:
And if you missed my last post in this thread, I said that I'd get rid of Birdo, because she isn't an established character and she doesn't have a purpose... they should replace her with a new female Yoshi character.
I agree. She doesn't deserve to be the female Yoshi.

Seconded. I really like Yoshis, but Birdo is just freaky... they need to invent a new major Yoshi character. A female Yoshi with a different color, or something like that. She could be Yoshi's new partner.
Per

Why do you guys want a female Yoshi instead of Birdo? That would be like when they used coloured Toads in New Super Mario Bros. Wii instead of real characters; the only thing it does is make things blander by replacing real, established characters with recolors of other ones.

Uniju said:
Why do you guys want a female Yoshi instead of Birdo? That would be like when they used coloured Toads in New Super Mario Bros. Wii instead of real characters; the only thing it does is make things blander by replacing real, established characters with recolors of other ones.
I hate Birdo. That's why.

Uniju said:

Heh, like Villian 11, I'm not a fan of Birdo... she actually isn't much of an established character, really. She switched from evil to good with no explanation, and she doesn't really have any personality. Also, her relationship with Yoshi has never been made clear. And... I think she's kind of freaky.
It seems like a lot of people like Yoshis, and that includes me... I think the fans would really like a second major Yoshi character. She wouldn't have to be a bland recolor... she could have some distinguishing feature, like a bow tie or something (that's all I can think of right now). And Nintendo could definitely give her a seperate personality. Birdo never really had one, I think.

They could give her a few design differences, like bigger hands or different spikes or something.

And high heels instead of shoes.

Daisy definately. I find her rather annoying and it makes me sad to see how she's been replacing Toad, Yoshi and various other characters as one the main 4 (with Mario, Luigi and Peach) in the recent spin-off games.

hmm. I couldnt say. I have no real problem with any mario character. however, if I had to choose, I'd say bye bye to one of the kongs. no real reason, just never really liked the kongs.

I don't think any of the Kongs apart from Donkey Kong should be put into Mario games. Diddy Kong was questionable, but then putting Funky Kong into MKWii and Tiny Kong into Super Mairo Sluggers was REALLY pushing it.

*puts up flame shield*
I'd kill Yoshi. I just hate that disgustingly annoying frog. He has no personality (other than being brave and ugly) and he sounds so stupid. Just looking at him makes me want to punch him in the face. :mad:

Wario takes second place honor of who I want to kill the most. Too bad killing Wario only happens once. Well, problem solved: I will make him respawn and THEN I'll have a great time! Wario: the fat man that can suck in black holes, create earthquakes by playing hopscotch, and contains pee that corrodes hydrochloric acid! Yay! ;D ;D ;D :wario: ;D ;D

WaluigiWare said:
They could give her a few design differences, like bigger hands or different spikes or something.

And high heels instead of shoes.

On a Yoshi? ?_? I don't think so...

But it does make you question how Wendy was able to get those kinds of shoes onto her feet.

I'd kill Yoshi. Just looking at him makes me wanna punch him in the face :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: They should replace him with something like a rideable Waluigi...nah, I'm joking. But Yoshi still sucks.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I'd kill Yoshi. Just looking at him makes me wanna punch him in the face :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: They should replace him with something like a rideable Waluigi...nah, I'm joking. But Yoshi still sucks.

If you don't like Yoshi then get the Hell of this fourm. Waluigi is the one who sucks.

drseaweed said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

If you don't like Yoshi then get the Hell of this fourm. Waluigi is the one who sucks.
trololol

Fassad said:
drseaweed said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

trololol

ITT Anyone who hates Yoshi = troll

How am I a troll? I'm merely stating an opinion. I said Yoshi sucks, because I believe Yoshi sucks. People may not agree with me, but the liking or disliking of a character is merely a subjective view.

King Porky said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
ITT Anyone who hates Yoshi = troll

But wait you just said
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
the liking or disliking of a character is merely a subjective view.

I know, I was being sarcastic. I just don't like the attitude people give me just because my opinion doesn't agree with theirs :(

*Puts up flame shield, specifically from one certain user*

I'd kill Rosalina. I can't help but feel that she has done her role and needs a dramatic exit. I can imagine the Comet Observatory being sucked into a massive black hole.

MrConcreteDonkey said:

I'd kill Rosalina. I can't help but feel that she has done her role and needs a dramatic exit. I can imagine the Comet Observatory being sucked into a massive black hole.
Well, it almost did at the end of the first game. If only...?

MrConcreteDonkey said:

I officially dislike you. Don't let that Lily x person see this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back