If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K. Did she ever fight any decent bosses?

Bowser was pretty hard to beat, because you had to have REALLY good timing to be able to damage him without damaging Peach in the process. Hoo, Wiggler, and Kamek were all pretty tough from what I remember, too.

We should probably save this discussion for a SPP thread, though.

Well, he DID defeat Wario in Super Mario Land 2, so... I guess that's understandable.

I don't have anything against Wario. Of all the playable characters in Super Mario 64 DS, he's always been my favorite to play as. I'm also a huge fan of the Wario Land series. I still have yet to get Wario Land 3 and 4, though, but I will someday.

Oaktown Mojo said:
Why don't they do something like for Wario that in a Mario game?

Woahwoahwoah.

"Wario's Massacre"

Rated M for Mature.

Nobody would buy it.

Hm... maybe Birdo. Four reasons: she's kind of freaky, she keeps switching between good and evil, her relationship with Yoshi was never made clear, and she has no purpose. I get the feeling Nintendo is only keeping Birdo because she's Yoshi's partner, but why Birdo? They already have enough pink characters anyway. I think they could replace Birdo with a new female purple Yoshi character, or something like that. I would like that so much better.
And Waluigi's kind of annoying too, but I don't think I would get rid of him. The problem isn't that he's useless. It's that Nintendo doesn't use him as much as they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back