If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pic.

Miis in the spinoffs because the stuff they say is retarded.

Bowser.

200px-Babybowser.jpg

Stork: Did someone order a large ham?

2 things:
1. Without the villain, there would be no conflict. Which, in turn, would make the franchise boring.
2. Ham is delicious.

Pharaoh Man said:
Without the villain, there would be no conflict. Which, in turn, would make the franchise boring.

Animal Crossing called, It says it feels "left out"

wsbm said:
Pharaoh Man said:
Without the villain, there would be no conflict. Which, in turn, would make the franchise boring.

Animal Crossing called, It says it feels "left out"
All spin-offs aside, If there wasn't a princess to rescue, what would Mario do all day? Plumbing? Nobody wants that.

He would:

Play Tennis
Play Soccer
Party
Golf
Kart Race
Olympic events
Paint
Type

Spinoffs aside, you say? He would probably go killing Goombas for their coins and then buy some shrooms with the money.

wsbm said:
Sharks Territory said:
Maybe. I'm addicted to mushrooms?

Fix'd :P
I'm tired of all this damn trolling of the fan of Ralph, even when he doesn't do anything bad.Eat some onions. They're good for you!

Anyway, I think I'd also kill...

A GOOMBA! Just for fun.

Daggett said:
What would Mario do all day? Plumbing? Nobody wants that.

Mario Bros. called, It says it feels "left out"

I would kill Bowser Jr. I really hate him. I hope he died when the Boomsday Machine blew up. If I had to pick someone else it would be Yoshi (raises flame shield) He is an annoying idiot. I think he might just be subnormal. (Looks back to Super Mario World. Yoshi runs off the edge out of stupidity. Me: AAARRGH! Get back here you ************!!!!)

TOADSWORTH! "Would like some tea and crumpets :mario:?" "nO toadsworth, so shut the hell p or i'll smash you with a :bobomb:!"

He's just trying to be polite...

I'd like to whack Peewee Piranha with a Golden Hammer. Dino Piranha pawns Peewee Piranha any day.

I understand your reasoning, but expect to be assaulted by fanboys.

While I understand why you dislike him, I disagree.

He has more of a personality than Mario. He's often quiet and shy. He also had games like Luigi's Mansion. And Gamefreak, I thought you liked Waluigi. Though his abilities far more different, his personality is much closer go Wario's than Luigi's is to Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back