If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Waluigi before her, Baby Daisy is a useless character.

Waluigi had a purpose in being Luigi's counterpart as Wario is to Mario.

Baby Daisy had no purpose at all.

One could make the argument that Baby Daisy has purpose as Baby Peach's counterpart.

Just watch, before you know it Nintendo will introduce us to Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi, Baby Toad, Baby Toadette, Baby Diddy, Baby Birdo, and Baby Dixie -_-'

We already have Baby Wario, and Baby Waluigi is infamously evasive. I do wish we would see him, though.

Gogol Bordello said:
One could make the argument that Baby Daisy has purpose as Baby Peach's counterpart.
They could, but I would have to kill them before they do.

Gogol Bordello said:
Like Waluigi before her, Baby Daisy is a useless character.
At least Waluigi is actually cool.

lolwut

Personally, I've never had much of a problem with Waluigi. Same with Daisy, as strange as it may sound. I swear, the "Hi, I'm Daisy!" thing is completely exaggerated, just like Navi's "Hey, listen!" thing in The Legend of Zelda: Occarina of Time.

Yeah, people complain about Daisy a bit too much. She's a pretty flat character, but that doesn't really make her bad.

Bass said:
I swear, the "Hi, I'm Daisy!" thing is completely exaggerated, just like Navi's "Hey, listen!" thing in The Legend of Zelda: Occarina of Time.
THANK YOU

Bass said:
I swear, the "Hi, I'm Daisy!" thing is completely exaggerated, just like Navi's "Hey, listen!" thing in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Sig'd

Bass said:
Personally, I've never had much of a problem with Waluigi. Same with Daisy, as strange as it may sound. I swear, the "Hi, I'm Daisy!" thing is completely exaggerated, just like Navi's "Hey, listen!" thing in The Legend of Zelda: Occarina of Time.

I completely agree. In my opinion, I think people take it a little too seriously. Come on, Daisy is a tomboy, she is cheerful, loud, joyful, competetive, and kind so she's pretty much suppose to be well..."outspoken" (I hope that's the right word)

Baby Daisy has no excuse though.

Grodus should die along along with Crump. They should live happily as two old men for a couple of years, and then Mario stabs Grodus' Glass head and Crump in a very symbolic way, then fake dead bodies would be put in poshley sanctum

Hey, it's not like those two are ever going to appear in another game, anyway. Grodus, especially, for...obvious reasons.

Stooben said:
At least Waluigi is actually cool.
I'd disagree, but OK.

Bass said:
I swear, the "Hi, I'm Daisy!" thing is completely exaggerated, just like Navi's "Hey, listen!" thing in The Legend of Zelda: Occarina of Time.
About damn time.

Bass said:

Quoted for the absolute truth.

In fact, I don't have a problem with any of the Mario characters. Well, except for Koopa Kid in the Mario Party games. We already have enough "mini-me" Bowsers, and they could easily be replaced by the Koopalings.

Stooben said:
Yeah, people complain about Daisy a bit too much. She's a pretty flat character, but that doesn't really make her bad.

I agree. I'm sick of hearing people complain about Daisy all because of one stupid line in a game. And the fact that she doesn't have much character doesn't make her a bad character at all. As a matter of fact, none of the characters in the Mario series really have much of a personality.

MarioLuigi25 said:
As a matter of fact, none of the characters in the Mario series really have much of a personality.
You've never played any of the RPG games, have you?

BABY KILLER! BABY KILLER!
378365202_38ce0204e7.jpg

Ralphfan's Mii since Miis are technically mario characters.

BABY KILLER! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back