Osama Bin Laden is Dead

The fun fact is, since he's dead, oil prices have dropped as well, even though it's still very expensive (almost € 2,- per liter).

My bet is that the terrorists blow some shit up now.
Whitehouse anyone?

Yoshida said:
Per. Now I hope the president will now DO something in the country, like improve daily lives (e.i. economy) and bring back research on cancer and the space program.

right

because the president is congress

and a scientist

and an astronaut

Haven't you heard, Ninji?

He's BARACK FUCKING OBANA

He may not have figured out this ecolony thing out yet, but other than that he's a motherfucking miracle worker.

I find it sad that people are celebrating the death of a guy because it seems like more of the guy is dead let's celebrate, and they forgot about 9/11. It seems like USA showed its true colors when reacting to the death of bin Laden.

MG1 the Paladin said:
Yoshida said:
It seems like USA showed its true colors when reacting to the death of bin Laden.
I'm not even american and I find that insulting oo
I'm American and accept that fact. Here, this is what I think most americans are like, this is a bit stereotype but sadly those stereotypes are actually the majority, lazy, ignorant, arrogant, and sometimes corrupted.

oh dear

someone who murdered 3,000 people has been killed

let's all be very sad

i bet everyone is as sad as they were when hitler died

this is just horrible, i'm so sad

Sharks Territory said:
oh dear

someone who murdered 3,000 people has been killed

let's all be very sad

i bet everyone is as sad as they were when hitler died

this is just horrible, i'm so sad
I think that's not a good comparison since even though some of those numbers in the 3,000 are innocent civilians, most of them were in some sort of place or area where the risk of being attacked or kill was higher or were in the army, military, etc., whereas Hitler killed 6 million Jews all innocent civilians and didn't only shoot them but brutally killed them in the most grotesque and horrible ways.

There was another point I forgot to make, I bet you that most of the people celebrating in front of the White House have no relation to 9/11 or bin Laden and just hated him from what they heard on TV, to truly hate a person you must know where are they coming from.

Sharks Territory said:
He still killed 2,996 people and deserved to die.
True that, but did they actually have proof that he was behind that, or was it another person?

Cave Johnson said:
the man that was once a national threat
Not really; he spent the past few years hiding from the Americans in Pakistan. He doesn't sound like a threat to me.

Anyway, I'm glad he got what was coming to him, but I think people must remember that it's not going to advance any diplomatic or military goals we have in the region.

Yoshida said:
I think that's not a good comparison since even though some of those numbers in the 3,000 are innocent civilians, most of them were in some sort of place or area where the risk of being attacked or kill was higher or were in the army, military, etc., whereas Hitler killed 6 million Jews all innocent civilians and didn't only shoot them but brutally killed them in the most grotesque and horrible ways.

There was another point I forgot to make, I bet you that most of the people celebrating in front of the White House have no relation to 9/11 or bin Laden and just hated him from what they heard on TV, to truly hate a person you must know where are they coming from.
Yoshida said:
I'm American and accept that fact. Here, this is what I think most americans are like, this is a bit stereotype but sadly those stereotypes are actually the majority, lazy, ignorant, arrogant, and sometimes corrupted.

Listen, buddy. I'm going to do you a favor.

Just stop talking at this point. You're already incredibly wrong, don't dig deeper.

I take back the "some" part of the 3,000 who were killed in the hands of bin Laden. If my memory serve well, I believe around 1100 innocents were killed, so that is a bit less then half.

And I don't see why am I rambling with my butthurt over a dead guy, but I'll like say this one last thing, like Frank Sinatra said, I don't think bin Laden was a big threat after 9/11 if he was hiding from America for 10 years. So we basically went on a wild manhunt fueled on anger and revenge, and finally killed him and got nowhere with this accomplishment. And on a side note, I believe I already said this I think, I bet you that most of the people partying on front of the White House have no relation to 9/11 or bin Laden and probably know as much as bin Laden as the tidbit of info mixed in with opinion as the media gives.

so............ R.I.P. Bin Laden, the world greatest camper.

Sharks Territory said:
It's also great for national morale. I've seen more American flags all over the place.
Alright, you got a valid point there, true.

Yoshida said:
I don't think bin Laden was a big threat after 9/11 if he was hiding from America for 10 years.
Wasn't he still doing stuff with Al Qaeda while in hiding? And even if he wasn't, he needed to be held accountable for his actions.

Herr Shyguy said:
Yoshida said:
I don't think bin Laden was a big threat after 9/11 if he was hiding from America for 10 years.
Wasn't he still doing stuff with Al Qaeda while in hiding? And even if he wasn't, he needed to be held accountable for his actions.

True. Very true. I'm just worried about how pissed Al Qaeda is at us now. Though the killing of bin Laden was a low blow to them, they are probably plotting something now. I've calculated if they attack, they'll hit either D.C., Philidelphia, or NYC.

I've read that the terrorists aren't mad at all, for some reason.

Anonymous said:
I've read that the terrorists aren't mad at all, for some reason.
They think he's going to heaven, remember? This isn't meant to be a racist thing or a joke, but I thought this was the philosophy they all had.

Like my husband said: Bin Laden is probably happy with his death, as he's now playing Poker with Allah.

Back