Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Not really, as Muslims kill non-Islamitic people for Allah, and by killing themselves, they think they'll live happy with Allah.
At least, that's what I heard from various of Turkish people in my city.

Guys, I got some bad news. I was on Road Runner.com. When it was showing some news, it said that Al Qaeda has reported that bin Laden was killed and it wasn't somebody pretending to be him. However, they said they are plotting revenge. Here's a quote from somebody in Al Qaeda.

"We'll turn their happiness into sadness"

:eek:

I think America should be on standby for awhile. God protect us.

Anonymous said:
Not really, as Muslims kill non-Islamitic people for Allah, and by killing themselves, they think they'll live happy with Allah.

... all for 72 virgins.

Apparently there's been a couple of explosions near the place Bin Laden was found.

PokemonMaster said:
I remember when Obama said "Lets look for Osama!" the day before he died.
Earth to PokemonMaster - this is not the MJ version of the thread.

I'm a little bit late, but it has been one year.

It didn't feel like that long ago, but it is!

Toad85 said:
My italian teacher thinks it was a set-up.
You mean he thinks it was a hoax?

It has not been 2 years.

Lol, my father told me that Osama Bin Laden was dead, and was making a big deal, so I went instead the house and told my mother that and was like "so who is that guy?"

That's how clueless I was. :-\

"Set-up" could mean "hoax" in Italian.
In Dutch, we use "opgezet", which means "set-up", and it's commonly used to refer to an act that did happen, but it was all planned with everybody, in this case, Obama should have planned Bin Laden's death together, while Bin Laden is actually still alive.

But yeah, 5 years after the 11-9-2001 thing, people started so say it was all a hoax too.

Back