Awesome moment in Mario Kart

ToxBox

Power Star
In Mario Kart DS I got one blue balloon left and I used mushroom to steal red team balloon but this driver used mushroom too so we switched balloon and I keep stealing red team balloon then I got 3 red balloon and I'm on blue team

This morning, I enjoy hitting on Baby Luigi with Mega Mushroom 20 times on 4 wins matches

ToxBox said:
This morning, I enjoy hitting on Baby Luigi with Mega Mushroom 20 times on 4 wins matches

GASP.

Anyway, I should upload a picture of an awesome moment. I had quite a bunch of awesome moments, but the most notable was discovering the Baby Mario texture glitch in Mario Kart Double Dash.

And how can this topic be here with no Wario moments? One time, I race against 11 Wario's! They all lost against me. I should take a screenshot of that too.

I know that you will reply after I said everything about baby Luigi and do 11 warios is from WFC?

You shoulda inb4 but oh well, TC can't inb4

And 11 Wario's is NOT from WFC. I don't do WFC

inb4 means "in before". It means that you expect someone to post or reply, so if you're going to post in a topic about Baby Luigi or how he much he sucks (I'd advise you never to make that topic BTW), then you're going to put, "inb4Baby Luigi Lacertae".

For playing against 11 Warios, I hacked the game and made the opponents only Wario.

Why you hack your wii? and do you update it?

My friend hack his wii with homebrew and 2 USB loaders and he just updated his wii to verison 4.3 and he still have these homebrew and 2 USB loaders

ToxBox said:

Haha, wow. i totally read that wrong...

Baby Luigi always go close to me and I set items to be powerful to get mega mushroom

ToxBox said:
Why you hack your wii? and do you update it?

Because I is bored. Hacking Wiis not only provides me with entertainment, it also gives me awesome stuff (Baby Luigi playable in Super Smash Bros. Brawl FTW). Now I is planning to rip ISOs from the game, cuz I'm just curious.

Don't need; Riivolution.
I also hack my Wii, and I also update through the official way.
But when every update releases, I first make sure I have the latest version of The Homebrew Channel.
I mean, without that, I can't play any imported Wii games anymore.

Mama Yami said:
Don't need; Riivolution.
I also hack my Wii, and I also update through the official way.
But when every update releases, I first make sure I have the latest version of The Homebrew Channel.
I mean, without that, I can't play any imported Wii games anymore.
Great, I spent all my money on a Japanese Wii.

Firmware Updates 4.2 and 4.3 are a big thumbs down

Because the only things 4.2 and 4.3 updates do, are blocking older versions of Homebrew Channel.

My friend have 2 older verison and 1 new verison of homebrew and he updated wii normal way and he keep all 3 homebrews

Then it wasn't done the official way, as only the latest version works on the latest Wii Menu.

This happened a long time ago, but I vaguely remember it. In Mario Kart DD, I was racing on Daisy Cruiser when I noticed that Wario and Waluigi got stuck via a glitch. I stopped racing and threw a bunch of items at them, and they never got out.

inb4Baby Luigi Lacertae

Reversinator said:
This happened a long time ago, but I vaguely remember it. In Mario Kart DD, I was racing on Daisy Cruiser when I noticed that Wario and Waluigi got stuck via a glitch. I stopped racing and threw a bunch of items at them, and they never got out.

inb4Baby Luigi Lacertae

You're a little late.

Anyway, I raced Baby Peach in Wario's Gold Mine. My sister kept bumping her off until I lapped her! HAHA! This is without cheat codes, BTW

PokemonMaster said:
I ESCAPED A BLUE SHELL WITH A MUSHROOM.

I can't be the only one who felt a rush when I did that, right? It feels so awesome.

Leonyx said:
PokemonMaster said:
I ESCAPED A BLUE SHELL WITH A MUSHROOM.

I can't be the only one who felt a rush when I did that, right? It feels so awesome.

I did that too...while running over a dropped mushroom on the ground at just the right time! ;D

Back